WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Noobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sod

Spilly Talker
Thou art all noobs. PS i wuv you broken

Sod

Spilly Talker
duddles is a spool licking rod dangler

Sod said:
duddles is a spool licking rod dangler
YAY! You catch on quick! :thumbsup: <--(it's a new thumbsup smiley)

Duddles is a retarded little child

Sod

Spilly Talker
it's only because i want to eat your cats and have your children

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
sod! hows life? incase you havent noticed its good ol' yuck fou, i changed my name with this good muneys shit.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
wow I must be either a complete noob or a little bit sane because I didnt understand shit in this post....

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
trust me some of us are sane, but the higher the post count the more insane they are, yet these are able to act sane better than others, ive nearly been here a year, its almost warped me completely.

Randomness : You're fluffy ears cause erections on field mice, but only once a year do you catch rain with your ass.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Sod, is it true that ITO actually owned you all the time back in the days? You were the worst flamer I ever witnessed on b&t ever!

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Well....you heard him......JK is king of this side of the internet.....be gone with you Canada.....eh.

Actually....no i was mistaken.....JK is king of the last three seats on the short bus.....so unless you're going to Seven Oaks School for Special People....you're free to leave.....eh.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
HavokChylde said:
Randomness : You're fluffy ears cause erections on field mice, but only once a year do you catch rain with your ass.
what....the.....fuck....? :rotflmao:

bigck3000 said:
Well....you heard him......JK is king of this side of the internet.....be gone with you Canada.....eh.

Actually....no i was mistaken.....JK is king of the last three seats on the short bus.....so unless you're going to Seven Oaks School for Special People....you're free to leave.....eh.
Only losers use a avatar thats says: " no avatar selected "
:rotflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.