WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

noodles

Hello.

Since the thing here is to say "fuck you" in your welcome thread, I was going to just say "hello, I love you all", but then I realized that you faggots would actually get turned on by that.

I just registered here to make fun of you because I have nothing better to do at the moment. Seriously. This place acts hardcore but it's just gay as Liberace's asshole.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Noodles, you seem to be over compensating for something. Perhaps you just need to come out of the closet?

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
When I read the thread title I thought, "hey, I like noodles"

Then I read the shitty post and thought, "this guy gives noodles a bad name"

If you don't like this site, you don't have to be here and frankly we don't need you.

Welcome.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
red box , red box, red box, red box :thumbsup: yaaaaaaayyyyyyyy:)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
noodles112 said:
Hello.

Since the thing here is to say "fuck you" in your welcome thread, I was going to just say "hello, I love you all", but then I realized that you faggots would actually get turned on by that.

I just registered here to make fun of you because I have nothing better to do at the moment. Seriously. This place acts hardcore but it's just gay as Liberace's asshole.
The second account that's about to geht you a sweet suspension pending an admin investigation is aptly named "#1KllyClrksonFan". Now that's gay. I'd welcome you, but you're probably not staying very long.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
this post looks kinda familiar....only much shorter this time :happysad:

gehtfuct said:
The second account that's about to geht you a sweet suspension pending an admin investigation is aptly named "#1KllyClrksonFan". Now that's gay. I'd welcome you, but you're probably not staying very long.
Haha. Maybe the name was *gasp* a joke? Maybe If you accepted hotmail or yahoo accounts, like the rest of the world, I could have put that down when I registered, but no - so I put down the e-mail of my old internet provider hoping that maybe I would still have access to it. So, being unable to activate that account I simply made a new one, with a new e-mail from excite. And maybe if I wanted multiple accounts I would just use a different IP. Go ahead and ban me, display your stupidity.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
......you are a fucking idiot noodles. Go away.

AzH

Blame Fait (I always do)
Some people are just born stupid.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
noodles112 said:
Haha. Maybe the name is *gasp* a joke? And maybe it was made with an e-mail account that is no longer valid since I just changed internet providers and therefore was unable to activate it. And maybe if I wanted multiple accounts I would just use a different IP. Go ahead and ban me, display your stupidity.
You can use ten different IP's. Your activity is traced through your host name and other technical BS. Read your PM's, as I've sent you directions as how to correct this matter. You have twenty-four hours to do so, or I will display your stupidity.

Sorry. These are simple rules that all members are to embrace.
No exceptions.

And read my reply, which I already sent before you posted. The other account is unactivated.

edit- ah, all of a sudden the other account magically became active without any user e-mail activation/confirmation.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
noodles112 said:
And read my reply, which I already sent before you posted. The other account is unactivated.
n00bles112, i just want to say hi before you get banned.. :D

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
AzH said:
Some people are just born stupid.
You're next.

noodles112 said:
It's not doing you any good to reply to my posts or to my PM's, as I've given instructions and a timeline for you to follow. Geht it done and you've nothing else to worry about the matter. Do nothing, and I take care of it for you.

...and yes it is active.

AzH

Blame Fait (I always do)
gehtfuct said:
You're next.
I'm next for what? Are you going to e-slap me with your e-penis? You have the aura of one who takes the internet too seriously. Get the fuck over yourself.

I'm come on here, post along with others, have fun, and get threatened with a ban. Sublime!!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
AzH said:
I'm next for what? Are you going to e-slap me with your e-penis? You have the aura of one who takes the internet too seriously. Get the fuck over yourself.

I'm come on here, post along with others, have fun, and get threatened with a ban. Sublime!!
and you don't understand what's wrong, why you feel singled out?
you're flaming in welcome wagon.. look around.. usually these threads are a "hello and fuck off" from new person followed by "hello and fuck off" from 20 other people..
not an all out war.. we do that in Bait and Tackle..
go there.. ;)

AzH

Blame Fait (I always do)
I'm not flaming. Jeez. Just being friendly.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
AzH said:

Next for what? Maybe you're about to geht born again. It doesn't matter if you don't approve of how I run my forum. You don't like it? Too fucking bad...step off, cornflake. I'm not here to take things seriously. I'm here to make sure you stay with-in the rules. And I don't remember threatening to ban your sublime ass. Keep flaming outside of B&T and you will geht your first love letter. No e-slap. No e-penis, and no aura.
Just a simple keystroke. :fuckoff:

AzH

Blame Fait (I always do)
gehtfuct said:
Next for what?
I dunno. You said you're next.

gehtfuct said:
Maybe you're about to geht born again.
Please can you explain this procedure in more detail. I'm not grasping your intentions towards me.

gehtfuct said:
It doesn't matter if you don't approve of how I run my forum.
Quite. It doesn't matter if you don't approve of me disapproving of how you run these forums, or, conversely, if you approve of me approving of the way you run these forums. Afterall, it is the internet. I mean, let's not get all stressed out and shit.

gehtfuct said:
You don't like it?
I do, actually. You're going a mighty fine job of running an internet forum. Good job. *virtual pat on the back*

gehtfuct said:
Too fucking bad...step off, cornflake.
As I said, I love it, it's like, the best thing, like ever, no, seriously, it is.

gehtfuct said:
I'm not here to take things seriously.
Is this you being sarcastic?

gehtfuct said:
I'm here to make sure you stay with-in the rules.
"within" is a single word, sir. Within. But, grammatical errors aside, I get the message.

gehtfuct said:
And I don't remember threatening to ban your sublime ass.
You keep your hands off my sublime ass, sweet cheeks. xx

gehtfuct said:
Keep flaming outside of B&T and you will geht your first love letter.
Could ya send me a love letter anyway? I like getting mail. It makes me feel special.

gehtfuct said:
No e-slap. No e-penis, and no aura.
Just a simple keystroke. :fuckoff:
NOOO!!!! Not the Unholy Keystroke of Doom!! NOOO!!!!

gehtfuct (I love the way you did that, by the way, do you mind if I use it?) is now my favourite person on the fricking planet. I will shower him with kisses!!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x