WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nooooooooooo

MsPunK

Tenderony
WHY THE FUCK IS BREAKING UP SO GAY. WHY IS IT THAT WHEN SOMEONE SAYS TO YOU, EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW IT ISNT WORKING OUT, "I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE" THAT IT CUTS THROUGH YOU LIKE A KNIFE? WHY CANT I STOP CRYING? WHY AM I BLAMING IT ALL ON MYSELF?? why is it that blokes can move on so much quicker than girls?? WHY WHY WHY DOES THIS HURT SO MUCH. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

my heart is bleeding. through my tear ducts.

well that helped a little. and i plan to get royally pissed tonight.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
MsPunK said:
WHY THE FUCK IS BREAKING UP SO GAY. WHY IS IT THAT WHEN SOMEONE SAYS TO YOU, EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW IT ISNT WORKING OUT, "I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE" THAT IT CUTS THROUGH YOU LIKE A KNIFE? WHY CANT I STOP CRYING? WHY AM I BLAMING IT ALL ON MYSELF?? why is it that blokes can move on so much quicker than girls?? WHY WHY WHY DOES THIS HURT SO MUCH. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

my heart is bleeding. through my tear ducts.

well that helped a little. and i plan to get royally pissed tonight.
Wow really sorry to hear that :hug: I suppose it feels like that now, but you will sooner or later feel better, and if it true that they don’t love you, that’s not your fault but its better that it has ended. If getting pissed is they way to make you feel better then do it, but remember you probably won’t feel any different in the morning. It takes time.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sorry to hear that. Break up are always hard, even harder when you have been with a person for an extenden period of time. It takes a while for the bad feeling to go away... I suggest you try to do fun things, instead of staying home feeling sorry for yourself.

It's not your fault it didn't work out. It's the way life works. You need to learn from your experiences and move on. I know this doesn't help the pain you are feeling right now, but I hope it did.

MsPunK

Tenderony
typical, i cant go out tonight enless i go on my own... don't really want to do that!! im sure ill find someone.

hurricanejon

Parking Lot Ninja
Sorry bout the breakup. I know it sucks royally but
to get the good youve gotta suffer through the pain - ralph waldo emerson

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Eh no worries. If you feel ok enough, go out on your own, you'll meet plenty of people and have a good time. There's always something going on.

Heartache sucks.

pfft go smoke a joint. break ups are just as hard on guys, just most hide it really well, and fuck the first girl they see. guess it helps them. my ex hubby after almost being together for 10 years, was getting laid 2 days after i kicked him out, we've been apart for almost as long as we were together, he still phones me crying, or tells me he still loves me. his new GF wants marrage but he told her he would never do it again, cause i hurt him too much.
strange words considering, he cheated on me and never came home much cause he was always drinking. men are strange creatures.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I can relate.

My ex-girl hooked up with her high school buddy the minute I moved out of the house. I moved 5 times in a month just 'cause I didn't want things to get weird, with us broken up and all and still living together. And while I'm a fucking nomad, going from this place to the next, she's trying to woo this other woman, and saying things like "It's not like there's anyone else...". Not that I was asking her if there was.

We broke up like four times and I swear to God, every time she broke up with me, it was within a week of her seeing her friend. She wouldn't admit it to me, they didn't do anything while we were together, it was just her own bullshit head.

You can tell I'm a little sore about it but it's getting better.

Hygelac

Out Of Commission
I just went through a breakup, it still fucking hurts, never knew how much something like this would hurt...i'm aguy btw, and I haven't gotten over it or moved on easily/quickly.

You just have to think of it this way. That asshole just fucked up one of the best things in his life. Having you.