WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nose dive

n00b head

The pron storer
Well i don't know if you have heard of Parkour but i like to do some on weekends. Well one time I was on top of a pavillion doing some routine vaults off it when i lost my grip and fell fifteen feet onto my face knocking me out. I woke up a few minutes later with my face full of mud and a broken arm and staggered over to my (now ex) girlfriends house and got a lift to the hospital :p

Easty

Click click boom
n00b head said:
Well i don't know if you have heard of Parkour but i like to do some on weekends. Well one time I was on top of a pavillion doing some routine vaults off it when i lost my grip and fell fifteen feet onto my face knocking me out. I woke up a few minutes later with my face full of mud and a broken arm and staggered over to my (now ex) girlfriends house and got a lift to the hospital :p
you mean like wall runs, flips, that kinda shit right? yeah my friends like to do that. one of them is actually on here. his name is elcrotcho (not shitting you). send him a private message sometime, im sure he can relate. personally i'm not a huge fan of it. i mean it looks cool, but i can't really pull any of it.

n00b head

The pron storer
I'm not very good hence the fall :p I only started recently and there's still a lot i can't do. I can jump up a 12 foot wall tho *w00t*

Easty

Click click boom
n00b head said:
I'm not very good hence the fall :p I only started recently and there's still a lot i can't do. I can jump up a 12 foot wall tho *w00t*
have at it. you can be in pain when you're dead :thumbsup:

n00b head

The pron storer
Eastside said:
have at it. you can be in pain when you're dead :thumbsup:
Nice quote but really the only people who care if there is an afterlife are the living. I did enjoy it until I hit the floor. I woke up to all coooool swirly colours as well and it wasn't blurry but pixelated! Shoes i spend too much time on the computer

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
1st of all viva le parkour
2nd reped
3rd i know what it feels like to be pwn3d from parkour i landed on my neck doing a backflip read public service announcement
and finally that is one hell of an injury :thumbsup:

el crotcho

actually me and a couple assorted friends just started our own PK crew called LUPK for the school they go to

n00b head

The pron storer
NIce, I got recruited for a pk team when i was out doing some parkour. We always have the best spots as we take time to look round :p

Easty

Click click boom
told ya elcrotcho was into it :thumbsup:

crotch, you gotta stop with the double posts! its fucking annoying

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
This isn't big around here at all, in fact, nobody does it.

It's interesting though.

Sucks about your fall. All part of the learning curve :)

n00b head

The pron storer
ITs mainly still in Europe, you should give it a try sometime it roxx0rz my boxx0rz

el crotcho

its gonna be huge over here in the states soon enough, every time were doing it, more and more people are watching and joining in

Easty

Click click boom
el crotcho said:
its gonna be huge over here in the states soon enough, every time were doing it, more and more people are watching and joining in
dude, they're just watching you kick your own ass. it's funny :cool:

n00b head

The pron storer
el crotcho said:
I used to be the only person doing it and I got my friends intrested. Then we started doing it at school at lunch times and now the school yard is full of people doing it. I even got a relayed message from someone saying that a small kid was jumping over a railing and said I'm not a Freeman yet (I'm Freeman), I'm maybe only a Dunn (one of my friends) my ego was almost as big as my man meat. That's a lie my ego was actually big

Easty

Click click boom
don't dis yourself bro, save it for others :thumbsup:

n00b head

The pron storer
I can save others effort by dissing myself, it's all in a good cause

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
n00b head said:
Did your face look anything like that fish? Just wondering...

n00b head

The pron storer
People=Shit said:
Did your face look anything like that fish? Just wondering...
I've got no idea but I think it probably was because I couldnt see straight so I'd get weird eyes and my mouth did just get filled full of mud and I was trying to spit it out so my tongue was probably out. Only two of the seven or so that saw it thought it was funny, what's the world coming to? Myself not included of course I thought it was God damn hilarious. Also today I decided to vault another railing and I sprinted at it and jumped, but I got carried away and jumped to high and my speed turned it into a headfirst dive over the railing. I flailed at the bar but I couldn't reach so I flipped over it and managed to grab a bar and ended up lying on my back laughing my head off and I sprang up to my feet and carried on running to the shouts of "Retard!"
Maybe I should be more careful when I free-run?