Not a Fucking Thing To Do On a Saturday At 9am

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
sometimes newbs get together and.....newbness ensues.

What more can I say...I feel like Jane Goodall....soon they will accept me into the unit.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
There used to be a time (70s and 80s) when Saturday mornings ruled and had the best cartoons and everyone would go outside and have a great time doing creative/fun shit in the streets.

Ah well, cheer up.. Now we have the interwebnetsuperhighway. ;)

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Jason said:
There used to be a time (70s and 80s) when Saturday mornings ruled and had the best cartoons and everyone would go outside and have a great time doing creative/fun shit in the streets.

What happened to cartoons? Where did they go? Hell, i haven't seen an animated series other than The Simpsons in forever...

Lawdawg428

Ranter
Jason said:

I remember those times sitting infront of the Idiot Box (TV not Computer) eating a big bowl of sugar loaded breakfast food and haveing a good time till my siblings woke up and kicked me out of the house to play in the streets and cause havic and distruction. Man I Miss the saturdays of the years past.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
rcarhar said:
hahahahahhaaha!!!

I love you, man.

The cartoons traveled to [adult swim] ;)

Too bad they aren't on regular broadcast television so I could partake in their glorious splendor... Livin in the boonies sucks. :thumbsdn:

EDIT: Why are you out of your cage rcarhar?

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
brainwashmonkey said:
Too bad they aren't on regular broadcast television so I could partake in their glorious splendor... Livin in the boonies sucks. :thumbsdn:

EDIT: Why are you out of your cage rcarhar?
looks like I'm loved ^^_

eh, I'm usually online instead anyway... so I just download shows
xd.gif

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
the only thing on tv on saturday mornings is freekin dog shows and cooking shows......so either i want to eat or go for a walk, but saturday evening is a whole other tale of either drunkeness or bordem, but mostly both