WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

not anymore

magnolia

Postaholic
I'm not going to make plans to do anything with my cousin anymore. It either never goes as planned, or someone flakes. I'm tired of it. I'll see him at family things, but I don't wanna try and make plans again. I'll stick to hangin with my buddies instead.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
same here. So far we planned a ski trip. A sporting clays trip. So on so forth. Sometimes it materializes. But we're family and I love them all the same.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
its pretty fun when you go out drinking....theyll pay for ya....family always pays for ya...muahahahahah

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
magnolia said:
I'm not going to make plans to do anything with my cousin anymore. It either never goes as planned, or someone flakes. I'm tired of it. I'll see him at family things, but I don't wanna try and make plans again. I'll stick to hangin with my buddies instead.
Well my Mom told me one thing that is tru in this life.....
"Your friends you can pick and choose, but family your stuck with"!! wait till they get older it gets worse...They call you in the middle of the night "Dude can you post bail for me", or " Dude I need some money, and I did'nt know who else to call"....To which I alwayz say "FUCK YOU!

magnolia

Postaholic
hmm, not this family. :p plus, I'm not old enough to go out drinking yet.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
magnolia said:
hmm, not this family. :p plus, I'm not old enough to go out drinking yet.
Some day little one!!! :friday:

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
its always great to live in a border town...theyll let anyone drink in Mexico...

Pachyderm

I really did.
Too young? You're never too young...well maybe you are. I wouldn't want to party with an 8 year old, unless it was Drew Berrymore. Anyway, I am not a big fan of my family, and who says you have to be stuck with them. My friends are my family, and I can always start one I like. Anyway, If you like your cousin as a friend, not just because you have to, hang out with him/her because you want to hang out, not because you want to go somewhere. It doesn't matter where you are, just who you're with. But if more of the problem is the flaking part, ditch the loosah.

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
mariusthegreat said:
its pretty fun when you go out drinking....theyll pay for ya....family always pays for ya...muahahahahah
Technically, shouldn't you pay as well then?