WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

not new.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I ain't no newbie, but I just wanted to let everyone I am alive and back.

The hurricane had me out for about a week, but I am ok even though South Florida still a fucking mess!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
I ain't no newbie, but I just wanted to let everyone I am alive and back.

The hurricane had me out for about a week, but I am ok even though South Florida still a fucking mess!
hi..

i saw you were on this morning and was about to ask.. thought maybe you had said something in chat though..

good to see you back, you didn't miss too much, only about 100 fucknuts all on the same IP..

:thumbsup:

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
Welcome back and glad your ok. How much damage did you get?

hey CFF glad to see your ok.
nothin too new to report, gotta look else where for good gossip though, i'm not in here that much.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thank you guys!! I am glad I didn't miss much... fucking idiots never learn!

Ohh, the new look is ok... i still use the blue looking one! :D

leehype said:
Welcome back and glad your ok. How much damage did you get?
Well, in my appt nothing major, just a bunch of roof tiles gone. But the
surroundings is a mess. This was my first hurricane and damm I got scared!

Next hurricane, I am leaving... going up to NY or somewhere, not staying down here... call me a pussy! lol

leehype

ChilianFuckFace said:
Well, in my appt nothing major, just a bunch of roof tiles gone. But the surroundings is a mess. This was my first hurricane and damm I got scared!

Next hurricane, I am leaving... going up to NY or somewhere, not staying down here... call me a pussy! lol
I understand, I came from MO, tornado alley. I have seen one tornado, and if I never see one again it will be too soon. Glad to hear it's not too bad.:thumbsup:

edit: If anyone ever needs a place to go cause of an emergency, I know I'm not the only person to say I'll help you out.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
leehype said:
Iedit: If anyone ever needs a place to go cause of an emergency, I know I'm not the only person to say I'll help you out.
Thank you! That means alot..

Thank you MaxPower!!!!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ChilianFuckFace said:
Thank you! That means alot..

Thank you MaxPower!!!!
/me wipes the single tear from his cheek, and composes himself trying to act unemotional.

"umm......(sniff)...yeah well just get back to work man"

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
void said:
hi..

i saw you were on this morning and was about to ask.. thought maybe you had said something in chat though..

good to see you back, you didn't miss too much, only about 100 fucknuts all on the same IP..

:thumbsup:
hmm i wonder who did that?:happysad:

welcome back,not that i ve seen you much, but still.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Welcome back, Chile
Now you can wear a T-shirt that says "I survived a hurricane and all I got was this lousy shirt"

I wish I could wear one, but I don't meet the requirements :(

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I didn't even get a fucking t-shirt!! You wanna hear something insane?

FEMA gave water, and now on the radio they are saying that FEMA gave contaminated water and not to drink it.

Now, I guess I should be glad I didn't get any help from the goverment!! :(

leehype

ChilianFuckFace said:
FEMA gave water, and now on the radio they are saying that FEMA gave contaminated water and not to drink it.
Why does this not suprise me.:rolleyes:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey glad to see you back again, CFF!

Sorry about the storms, you can't be looking forward to next year...

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thanx Jason. Your greetings are the best thing that could have happened to me. They mean the world! :thumbsup: lol

Anyway, yeah man.. thinking of moving. Maybe New York, maybe Washington DC... who knows. Can't take this type of years anymore. 2, 3 hurricanes per year, something I don't look forward to.