WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Not really a fuckup but what do you think about this.

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
wow, my situation in school really sucks...
although I don't really feel like explaining, I will.

A few days ago my friend(s) decided to "hook me up" with some girls, since I moved to the US 1 year ago and I never really had a girlfriend from the US. Well, I really appreciate his help. You gotta start somewhere. So I told him about this girl that I like. Today we were walking from school and my friend says "I told Jamie about trying to hook you up with a girl."
"Cool", I said. Then I think my friend (his name is John) said something to Jamie.
Then Jamie goes "Isn't Natasha (yup, you've guessed it. The girl that I like) going out with someone?"
"Dylan Thomas?" I said, I thought they broke up a long time ago!
John says "Yeah, the kid right there" who (and I knew this) has been walking with us all along, but was a bit behind us, with like 3 other kids.
Anyway, either Dylan heard, or John or Jamie told him, five minutes later he goes "so <my name>, you think my girlfriend is hot"
"yeah..." I said, kind of feeling, akward. Weird. And, at the same time, a bit shocked. ((O_O))
"mummble mummble mummble" some kids said
"..mummble mummble... you should give her to <my name> for a day" Im pretty sure that's what somebody said. GIVE her? What is she, his toy? Besides, if she doesn't like me, why the heck should I even try to spend time with her?!
"mummble mummble... ...you should fight him"
Dylan says "I'm not going to fight <my name>, his awesome"
obviously that was a lie.
Why I didn't just ask her out myself? well, as I mentioned before, I moved here 1 year ago. AND I have a retainer. iNsAnE English skills and a retainer PLUS a girlfriend really make a great compay... you get the picture.
So now, I (think... I'm pretty sure he doesn't think I'm cool anymore) got a kid that doesn't think I'm cool. OBVIOUSLY he is going to tell Natasha (chances that he isn't? 1%) that I like her. Next, the whole school will know. What's next!?

Would like to have some opinions on that.
I know it's hard to picture yourself in my position, as 99% of Americans never been in a situation that involves (ehhh, I dunno my Egnlish skillz are not good enough so I can't explain my self. Oh I know) not being able to speak a language well.
P.S. I'm 14 years old, so are most of my friends.

:feedback:

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
I heard Natasha gave him a lap dance on Friday... :(

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Calm down. That my advice. Life either works with us or against us. There's nothing you can do, even if Natasha tells fred and he tells you and all of the school knows. It just might work out for you. Maybe the girl you like will feel pressured and date you or she might already like you and now she knows you feel the same. You never know. So if I were you I would clam down and let the situation play it-self out. It might be bad it might be good. Just remember the english makes you unique. Maybe you can have a cute girl help your english, some girls love that.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
extremepilot said:

A few days ago my friend(s) decided to "hook me up" with some girls, since I moved to the US 1 year ago and I never really had a girlfriend from the US. Well, I really appreciate his help. You gotta start somewhere. So I told him about this girl that I like. Today we were walking from school and my friend says "I told Jamie about trying to hook you up with a girl."
"Cool", I said. Then I think my friend (his name is John) said something to Jamie.
Then Jamie goes "Isn't Natasha (yup, you've guessed it. The girl that I like) going out with someone?"
John says "Yeah, the kid right there" who (and I knew this) has been walking with us all along, but was a bit behind us, with like 3 other kids.
Anyway, either Dylan heard, or John or Jamie told him, five minutes later he goes "so <my name>, you think my girlfriend is hot"
"yeah..." I said, kind of feeling, akward. Weird. And, at the same time, a bit shocked. ((O_O))
"..mummble mummble... you should give her to <my name> for a day" Im pretty sure that's what somebody said. GIVE her? What is she, his toy? Besides, if she doesn't like me, why the heck should I even try to spend time with her?!
Why I didn't just ask her out myself? well, as I mentioned before, I moved here 1 year ago. AND I have a retainer. iNsAnE English skills and a retainer PLUS a girlfriend really make a great compay... you get the picture.
So now, I (think... I'm pretty sure he doesn't think I'm cool anymore) got a kid that doesn't think I'm cool. OBVIOUSLY he is going to tell Natasha (chances that he isn't? 1%) that I like her. Next, the whole school will know. What's next!?

I know it's hard to picture yourself in my position, as 99% of Americans never been in a situation that involves (ehhh, I dunno my Egnlish skillz are not good enough so I can't explain my self. Oh I know) not being able to speak a language well.

Oh no, i've gone cross-eyed...

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
extremepilot said:
Dude, if Dylan Thomas was alive you'd have no hope... chicks love poetry and shit.

Luckily, he's dead (and has been for 52 years) ... GO FORTH!

Wait a second, it might be another Dylan Thomas...

extremepilot said:

Hey like I told you in the chat, don't let them get you down. Enjoy being single. You're 14 you've got your whole life ahead of you. If he tells her and she get an atittude well then at least you know she's not worth being with. So it saved you the time. I don't really know what more else to tell you to do.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ye man your only 14 u gonna get a whole lot more chances to hook up with hot girls so dont sweat it.

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
Thanks guys, I had this crazy crush for her but I got over it :p

I'll be alright. Thanks a lot