WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

not sure if i'm in love

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
have you ever had a girl freind (or boyfreind) that loves you to death but you are not sure if you love them as much. i'm in that problem. i wish i know if i love her but i don't. i mean we kiss and "cuddle" (i like to cuddle) but i'm not sure if shes the one. plz if someone has time plz help me

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
Oh wow, this is a new problem...pfft

On a more serious note however, just spend some time with her. If you like her, fine. If you don't like her, also fine. By your grammar you sound like a young kid. The first person you find is not going to be "the one"(unless you've conquered some incredibly spectacular odds), so just look around and find out what you like in a girl.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
the only reason i'm asking this is because she is allready planning my wedding and says i'm the only one she has really ever loved.shes suicidal so if i were to break up with her she would kill herself so i'm just all screwed up in this.

wow wtf.com is like a free help line..............cool

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
You should really actually talk to her about this. Just have her share her feelings and just.. Picture her with another guy and how would it make you feel?

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
What dbmott said is one way if it helps but there are some things that are serious that she needs to deal with. She's suicidal and you should not EVER hold the burden of making the decision of breaking up or not based on her suicidal tendancies. If she wants to commit suicide, she just needs any reason to do it whether it's the weather, a bad day, or a broken heart. She needs help. You can definitely be a great friend to you but you are certainly not her guardian and you alone are not the reason why she'd commit suicide. Be a great friend and get her some help. Let her talk to you. But don't take on her baggage. I've been there and it's a terrible place to be. You start feeling responcible for her feelings and her actions. It's not your place to do that. The best thing you can do is just be there for her.

Sorry I get rather sensative about people being put into this situation because of my experiences. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. You need to live your own life. You are too young to have to put all your worry into someone so depressed but also someone who you care for like you seem to with her.

shep

Local alcoholic
Skyline-Cobra said:
have you ever had a girl freind (or boyfreind) that loves you to death but you are not sure if you love them as much. i'm in that problem. i wish i know if i love her but i don't. i mean we kiss and "cuddle" (i like to cuddle) but i'm not sure if shes the one. plz if someone has time plz help me

yank out the cock and see what happen's.Fuck cuddling thats for peeps who get nun.Go the next step.lol trust me

Reqium

Tenderony
Bitch said:
You need to live your own life. You are too young to have to put all your worry into someone so depressed but also someone who you care for like you seem to with her.
Bingo. Like I stated in another thread. Kids are growing up to fast.

Omg omg omg. Im 14 and I dont have a gf yet. Im so foxxor'd. Omg omg I'm not married yet blah blah blah. Dude your young live your life. Bitches come and bitches go.

ps. If she's really that bad alert someone. Like a parent.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
shep said:
yank out the cock and see what happen's.Fuck cuddling thats for peeps who get nun.Go the next step.lol trust me

dude me and her have mad a promise to stay virgins.............till' we get married even if me and her don't get marry. Me and her would never want to do that. love does not need to be tested.

i'm just confuzzled

someone give me help not incloding sex or stupid things

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
TheLampIncident said:
Oh wow, this is a new problem...pfft

On a more serious note however, just spend some time with her. If you like her, fine. If you don't like her, also fine. By your grammar you sound like a young kid. The first person you find is not going to be "the one"(unless you've conquered some incredibly spectacular odds), so just look around and find out what you like in a girl.

the first one i found... was the one... but yeah like you said we had a lot of odds stacked up against us.

Spend sometime a part...maybe is the case

blezedez

Fresh Meat
I Have The Same Problem

The same exact thing is goin on wit me. My boy is sure that he loves me, and has said it before but i cant find it in myself to say the same back. its not that i dont love him, or care, its just that i want to be sure about myself before fallin into anything to quickly and kno that its true. What im doing is gvivin it some time, time solves everything.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Hey i know what situation you are in with her being suicidal and all. I recently had the same situation. A girl liked me that was suicidal and i was worried if i told her i didnt like her then things wouldnt turn out to good and i cared enough for her that i didnt want to see her dead. Especailly cuz of me. But I told her how i felt and now things are better. I am dating a really nice girl (hot too :clap:), and the girl that is suicidal is good too. But all that matters is she is not dead!
Good luck on the situation but like everyone else says time will tell.