WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Not sure if this is funny or sick...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You used to be able to buy black people.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
What the hell...

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
just go on Ebay and search for slave... you will find them... the things you can buy on there is insane... as for the pope's grimace, well he was human after all...kind of messed up them trying to make money from his death with a picture, but oh well money runs the world.

Jarilith

Tenderony
this was even more of a waste of time than that chick who tried to sell advertising space on her chest. (not tits, chest)

:thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
what the fuck.. Anyone who spends a million dollars for that picture should be beaten up, robbed, and dropped from a bridge

Awaken said:
You used to be able to buy black people.
it might just be that it's wicked late, and I've yet to go to sleep, but holy christ! I'm laughing my ass off here. I mean, that's terrible, and sooo fuckin' offensive. Thank you. :thumbsup:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
badassmtbiker said:
it might just be that it's wicked late, and I've yet to go to sleep, but holy christ! I'm laughing my ass off here. I mean, that's terrible, and sooo fuckin' offensive. Thank you. :thumbsup:
Do my eyes decieve me? Is this the Badassmtbiker I've heard so much of? Could this be JStager's wish come true? How lucky we are to have Unforgiven and you back. Did JStager geht his wish? Did Jason and BRiT do what he wanted? Hopefully Jason and BRiT wouldn't go and send out a 'we miss you' letter to all the users Stager wants back.

I hate the FCC said:
Do my eyes decieve me? Is this the Badassmtbiker I've heard so much of? Could this be JStager's wish come true? How lucky we are to have Unforgiven and you back. Did JStager geht his wish? Did Jason and BRiT do what he wanted? Hopefully Jason and BRiT wouldn't go and send out a 'we miss you' letter to all the users Stager wants back.

nope.. no "we miss you letter," just some free time.. I take it I have a fan club? Just what I need. Does Jstager clean up after herself? I'm not big on potty training new dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.