WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

not sure what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, 1st post and love this site :D but to the point
{ahem}

im 15 years old and i dated a girl 9 months ago and we split up, she had her eye on to many other guys and always talked about them. i got tired of it and we split up. so its now 9 months later and im crazy about another girl and its visa-versa. we hang out every day, we both fit into each other crowd of friends. lifes great. when we 1st started hanging out, we were "togather", we didnt know each other and wanted to get a feel on how each of us were. up until last we were offically b/f g/f. my ex got wind of this and ever since shes been constantly harrashing my g/f in school. my g/f says shes getting a kick out of it, but i think it bothers her. im not sure what to do or if so how to do it. im CRAZY for the girl im w/ and would do nething for her and to make her life happy. the thought of breaking up has come into my mind b/c i feel its a burden on her. but ive relizied thats the worst thing i could do
what should i do about this ????

kait if ur reading this go fuck off and like some1 else, get over it :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
LittleMissPgt said:
WHAT SHOULD U DO?!?!?! Go fuck yourself and move on...
Save that shit for Bait and Tackle LMP,or you'll be removed.

plisken,you're only fifteen kid.you've got you're whole life to deal with the ups and boners of the enigma we like to refer to as: WOMEN. Best thing to do at this point is to shrug it off. If it persists,or becomes out of control,then yes,I'd tell someone to;SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I'm sure it'll pass once your 'EX' finds a new stud,or just grows up. Next time she acts up,tell her;"Girls are more mature at our age,so fuckin' act like it." I dont make this shit up,its the law of the land. Until then,follow your heart kid. and tap that fuckin' ass.
Before you know it,you'll be old and decrepid,like MaxPower.
Life is short. Geht it,boy!

Dr.gehtfuct

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
It doesn't really matter if what your ex does bother's your gf or not if it bothers you. If she's doing this, she really can't have your best interests in mind. Tell her just how childish, selfish, and jealous she is acting, and don't be kind about it, be brutal. If she won't stop, find every guy who she likes and start harassing them. Chances are, she'll come and start yelling at you, but that means that your gf will be free. Hope your thick skinned.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
duh

what you should do is not ask the people on the WTF forums...DUY

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
LittleMissPgt said:
AWE....SAD FASE..... :mfinger:
wAt Langwidge iz diss? ^
It does'nt compute. I'll just file it under.--->Childish. Zzzzzz.

:mfinger: :D :mfinger:

gehtfuct said:
wAt Langwidge iz diss? ^
It does'nt compute. I'll just file it under.--->Childish. Zzzzzz.

:mfinger: :D :mfinger:

Or i can file u under total bullshit...read that language....

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
LittleMissPgt said:
Or i can file u under total bullshit...read that language....
You DO love me,dont you? How sweet.

Now,strip off that clown suit and dance for me.
Dance,LiL Monkey,dance.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
gehtfuct said:

Dance,LiL Monkey,dance.
organ grinder monkeys....dance dammit dance

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow, you guys need a hug. lol.
Everyone's soo nice to each other!

gehtfuct said:

Dance,LiL Monkey,dance.

hahahhaha now strip off ur stupid smile and get a clue....

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
LittleMissPgt said:
hahahhaha now strip off ur stupid smile and get a clue....
Just so your goofy ass knows;The flames (insults) are forbidden outside the Bait and Tackle forum. Im only sharing this info to your superstar ass,because your obviously missing a clue yourself. You may also know that this "thstupid smile" of mine does not strip off.Geht used to it,kid. Because,it'll be all over you like hot chocolate from now on.

Consider these handy tid-bits to be free clues to you. Pbbbbt!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
smoke-it said:
Wow, you guys need a hug. lol.
Everyone's soo nice to each other!
group hug....feel the love

gehtfuct said:
Just so your goofy ass knows;The flames (insults) are forbidden outside the Bait and Tackle forum. Im only sharing this info to your superstar ass,because your obviously missing a clue yourself. You may also know that this "thstupid smile" of mine does not strip off.Geht used to it,kid. Because,it'll be all over you like hot chocolate from now on.

Consider these handy tid-bits to be free clues to you. Pbbbbt!
hahahahahahahahaahhahaa :mfinger: i think that sums up about all i have to say to you...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I was going to chunk off a piece of your ass,but I keep forgehtting that this isnt B&T.

So....How are you? Hows your Mom? Did the herpes results come back yet?
I love ewe...you love meeee...We're one fuctdup fam-a-ly.

Shaddap!!

Off topic FuckMonkeys. Sheesh!

swizeguy

How dare you!?
hmm why cant we just move this to bait & tackle? seems like everyone is ready for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.