WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Not that you care

crazyking158

Dont Tease The Monkey
HEy not that you guys care, but this fucking night sucks, and I just want to scream my damn head, feel like just letting it all out, but I cant, so I sit here and take up the space, in a non violent, pathetic kind of way. ANyhow im suffering from insomniac and dont know how to deal with it...any advice from anyone would be helpful, fuck i dont care bad or good! Ok think im done for now, thanks for not giving a shit.

Pachyderm

I really did.
crazyking158 said:
HEy not that you guys care, but this fucking night sucks, and I just want to scream my damn head, feel like just letting it all out, but I cant, so I sit here and take up the space, in a non violent, pathetic kind of way. ANyhow im suffering from insomniac and dont know how to deal with it...any advice from anyone would be helpful, fuck i dont care bad or good! Ok think im done for now, thanks for not giving a shit.
It definately seems like you rush through things, like your post for example. Maybe you could slow yourself down a little. When I can't sleep I concentrate on what each part of my body is feeling. I concentrate on what my fingers feel and what my toes feel, and I mentally trace the outline of my body from my toes to my eyes to my fingers. I also concentrate on lowering my already low heart rate (55). Read a book..or these threads..There's my two cents...It might not be worth that much though.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
crazyking158 said:
MEDITATION thats supposed to help

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Talk to _Kitana_ out of everyone She totally knows insomnia.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
crazyking158 said:
It's called Playstation 2.. "GET ONE" :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Masturbation helps relax your body makes you feel good and normaly after a good healthy dose of it ya fall to sleep...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

writting... to see and forum your thoughts into ideas helps a lot as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Play EverQuest. Nothing like a 3 hours spent camping a mob to put you to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A long healthy shower..... Some warm hotchocolate. I try not to eat when i can not sleep, makes ya fluffy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Get shitfaced till you pass out.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
ya wanna know something that works great to put you to sleep, read a Cisco Certifacation book...that shit gets boring