WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Note to WTF Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know many of you have realized, but nobody says anything. What the hell is wrong with the tards that keep bringing old Threads back? Frickin year old threads come back, wtf.

Easty

Click click boom
n00bs everywhere, get out of my head!!!

Jung

???
Premium
Myself said:
I know many of you have realized, but nobody says anything. What the hell is wrong with the tards that keep bringing old Threads back? Frickin year old threads come back, wtf.
I usually say something about it, and close the thread if possible.

bnccoder

Postaholic
The n00bs crawl in,
The n00bs crawl out,
In your nose and out your mouth.

I'm sorry if necroposters make your life suck.

I could care less.

Moved to B&T, for your enjoyment. :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bnccoder said:
The n00bs crawl in,
The n00bs crawl out,
In your nose and out your mouth.
:rotflmao:

DitaVonTeese

I improve your lives
Myself said:
You've just exposed yourself as a board lurker :thumbsup:

This isn't a public service that you can complain about if it doesn't meet your standards, if you want us to care about your opinion become an active member, not a weird voyeur.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Do us all a favor and run your ass into the wall.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
DitaVonTeese said:
You've just exposed yourself as a board lurker :thumbsup:

This isn't a public service that you can complain about if it doesn't meet your standards, if you want us to care about your opinion become an active member, not a weird voyeur.
Agreed. You won't get what you request without first putting forward initiative...that's how life works. Stick around awhile and maybe you'll impact the e-world that is WTF.com.

ferengi

Yay fire!
I see no problem with necroposting as long as the person doing the posting is contributing something that belongs in that particular thread. At least this shows that some people have the brain capacity to use the SEARCH feature, and post in a relevant thread instead of creating a new one.

Jarilith

Tenderony
ferengi74656 said:
I see no problem with necroposting as long as the person doing the posting is contributing something that belongs in that particular thread. At least this shows that some people have the brain capacity to use the SEARCH feature, and post in a relevant thread instead of creating a new one.

I agree. IF there is something relevant to be contributed, than dredge up an old one; better than having a buttload of threads on the same topic.

Nothing thoughtful, witty or insightful worth exhuming an old thread for? That merits a sound smack with a rolled up newspaper and a stern admonition never to do it again.

Jung

???
Premium
Jarilith said:
I agree. IF there is something relevant to be contributed, than dredge up an old one; better than having a buttload of threads on the same topic.

Nothing thoughtful, witty or insightful worth exhuming an old thread for? That merits a sound smack with a rolled up newspaper and a stern admonition never to do it again.
I'm all for that, however most people's "additions" are one liner turds cleverly disguised as Times New Roman.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Smoke said:
Do us all a favor and run your ass into the wall.
with a hard on? but he might break his nose :rolleyes:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Junglizm said:
I usually say something about it, and close the thread if possible.
I truly fucking admire you for that :cool:. Somebody has to smack some sense into their heads :D.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
you know, i wanted to post something with huge fucking letters that said some thing really abusive and offensive to anyone from any race or religion, but then i thought.........nahhh to much work, in closeing

*jesus did it for the chicks*

Status
Not open for further replies.