WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

........ nothing

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
I am so BORED now a days.. Whats a good time killer?

uhh... beating up hobos...
catching a ride on a freight train to wherever the hell it's going...
sleep
eat
drink
get drunk

just some suggestions...

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
haha good suggestions but sorry magnolia, neither of those appeal to me :rolleyes: . my bro was shooting drunks and hobos with a $20 plastic pellet shooter gun he bought from walmart for a movie prop. He said it was pretty entertaining. Doesn't break the skin at all, it feels kind of like a paintball, but not as bad.

edit: he was doin it at college

dbmott said:
haha good suggestions but sorry magnolia, neither of those appeal to me :rolleyes: . my bro was shooting drunks and hobos with a $20 plastic pellet shooter gun he bought from walmart for a movie prop. He said it was pretty entertaining. Doesn't break the skin at all, it feels kind of like a paintball, but not as bad.

edit: he was doin it at college
good idea... tomorrow i'm buying a pellet gun and heading towards hastings :p

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
lol, it actually took me another second to understand that!

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
uh.. what? the cat? whats the cat? i dont like looking at pics of hot women cause i know its impossible to get them so it doesnt interest me, i look at pics of my girlfriend when im lonely or something because i think she is the the prettiest girl ever :love:

dbmott said:
uh.. what? the cat? whats the cat? i dont like looking at pics of hot women cause i know its impossible to get them so it doesnt interest me, i look at pics of my girlfriend when im lonely or something because i think she is the the prettiest girl ever :love:
aww, how sweet.

ooh, new sig...

there...

magnolia

Postaholic
awww. I like ur sig. Ur right. U can't kill us. We'll outlive anything and everything u do to try to get rid of us. Mwahaha.

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
haha yeah i love that quote. its from the movie "True Lies". Movie kicks ass by the way.

edit:
magnolia said:
awww. I like ur sig. Ur right. U can't kill us. We'll outlive anything and everything u do to try to get rid of us. Mwahaha.
haha why would i never get rid of you guys.. or actually.. you GIRLS!

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I wish i could give you a good idea for something to do but i have been spending most of the day on the net trying to find just that... something to do...

LOL I know how you feel... the good thing for me is that I work 32 hours a week and then after that all I wanna do is sleep! But get involved at your local church it does help pass the time.