WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Now for the Christian view on the Tsunami...

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
So sure, maybe the Director of the Uniting Church in Australia made an appeal for prayers etc... for the tsunami victims, but thats in Australia !

REMOVED

Excellent story, but PLEASE don't take it to seriously, its a joke.

THIS IS NOT A JOKEING MATTER!!! ~Kit

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I like the little link to the left that says "Accept Christ and win a Playstation 2!" Hahahaha. Hell, if thats all it takes..

Sektor

Particinator
Church officials agree it is very likely that God picked the last week of December to initiate this massive undertaking because He was far behind in meeting His annual quota to populate Hell
rofl

I also like the jesus thong at the bottom of the page.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mr Cliche said:
So sure, maybe the Director of the Uniting Church in Australia made an appeal for prayers etc... for the tsunami victims, but thats in Australia !

REMOVED

Excellent story, but PLEASE don't take it to seriously, its a joke.
This is a mockery of faith. It is almost a funny joke, if it were not for the sheer sickness that it gives me to read that some fucking shitty little snot nosed bitch takes it upon himself to not only make a mockery of the faithfull, but also of hundred thousand dead men women and children.

Not fucking funny. If I ever meet the twisted little punk that made this site, I will choke him to death with my rosary.

I can do that, being an unorthodox non practicing catholic. and then go to confessional.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
This is a mockery of faith. It is almost a funny joke, if it were not for the sheer sickness that it gives me to read that some fucking shitty little snot nosed bitch takes it upon himself to not only make a mockery of the faithfull, but also of hundred thousand dead men women and children.

Not fucking funny. If I ever meet the twisted little punk that made this site, I will choke him to death with my rosary.

I can do that, being an unorthodox non practicing catholic. and then go to confessional.
You catholics got it made with that shit. A few hail Marys and all is forgiven.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
dustinzgirl said:

Funny how chokin someone to death with your rosary wont stop sites like this from being created. I guess you'll just have to develop a sense of humor.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
REMOVED.

Shit like this does not need to be spread anywhere...

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

tbsrk said:
Funny how chokin someone to death with your rosary wont stop sites like this from being created. I guess you'll just have to develop a sense of humor.
Guess I don't have one either.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
_Kitana_ said:
Guess I don't have one either.
I guess not.

Look, I think removing the link was wrong. Yes, it was a terrible tragedy what happened in Asia, and if you notice from various threads that I've posted in here, you'll notice my sympathetic feelings on all of this. (The sticky thread here, and the thread in "the issues")

Without a little laughter, what is any situation? Dull, sad, or downright depressing. I live on Long Island, only a few minutes from the city. When 9/11 happened, i was extremely sad. Many friends I knew had fathers who died in those buildings. It was a sad time.

There were sites like www.theonion.com, which used satirical comedy as an outlet for the sudden barage of emotions everyone was feeling, and it made me feel better. Maybe some, like you, would have been offended.

But to others, like me, laughter comedy smiling and satire are a way of coping. At least, it helped me back in 2001.

So in conclusing Kit, you can do what you wish with this thread. I just want to make it clear my position on this.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
i thought censorship was not allowed in the US... whoops. Just me thinking out loud...