WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Now here is a funny ass story...or something like that

Xailian

Fresh Meat
I met this girl last year and quickly found out that she had bf at a different University. I did something out of character and just stole her away from him...very asshole behavior, I know. Anyways, we dated off and on for about six or seven months. She cheated on me like four times [ that I knew of]. Why did I stay with her? I have no fucking clue. Anyways, the following year [I was stilling dating her at this point] my buddie from High school comes to my college. He meets this girl and then steals her away from me. At the time I was pissed, but looking back on it I am just happy I got the fuck away from her. I didn't talk to either of them for well over eight months. I randomly ran into her the other day, but without my friend...very odd. I did not speak a word, but only gave her an ugly looked and kept walking. [First time I saw her in eight months]. Anyways, my buddie called me yesterday...one day after I saw this girl. I figured they were two related events and wondering why the fuck he would bring all this up again. Apparently they broke up like two weeks ago. She left him for a friend he introduced her to...who would have thought? LOL. Anyways, now the purpose of the post: WTF am I supposed to do with this friend? Am I supposed to become his friend again or what? I am not sure on the guy code since I have never really experienced this shit before.

more context of the whole thing: This happened while she was a junior [20 yrs old] in college, I was a sophmore [20 yrs old]and my friend [17 years old]was a freshman.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
if the thing that was keepin u apart is now the town slut, get over it. have a beer and blunt thats it and dont forget the hooker because it happens to all guys, just store the behavors of her in your head so u know who not to DO.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
dude...same thing happened to me...the whole stealing away of the gf...then someone taking her from me....its funny....the bf's go by and all you can do is look back and laugh....go have a beer with your buddy and talk about how many times you blew your load on her face....then he'll tell you the times he blew his load on her face....you'll enjoy it...i promise...theres nothing like knowing that the girl did that to you is getting ridiculed by kewl guys like you.....and me...cheers...

magnolia

Postaholic
Get back with ur buddy and forget that ho. She's not worth ur time.

Xailian

Fresh Meat
I have been talking to him over the past days, but he is out of town=/. I did get the "I told you so" in though. Yeah, that was what I was planning on, just making sure I wasn't a moron for being his friend again. I must say it was fun to call her last night. She didn't have the guts to answer or she was to busy getting fucked by the new guy. She has about a 3 minute msg on her voicemail of me telling her off, lol.

Invalid

Clitpickle
You are a moron for being his friend again.

"hey man I know I haven't talked to you since I stole your girlfriend but we broke up so you want to hang out?"
"OH dude totally"

wtf? I'd be like FUCK YOU. what's gonna stop this "friend" from stealing another girl? assuming you don't pick another complete ho....

I know my friends would never do that shit, completely uncool no matter how "sluttish" the girl is, infact if she was a ho they'd stay away. WTF is wrong with your friend?

You aren't that great either though so. YOU completely broke guy code lol

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hmm...

Steal his girlfriend... and then dump her.

And then hang out with him.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Just let it go, she sounds like a stupid slut.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Xailian said:
I met this girl last year and quickly found out that she had bf at a different University. I did something out of character and just stole her away from him...very asshole behavior, I know. Anyways, we dated off and on for about six or seven months. She cheated on me like four times [ that I knew of]. Why did I stay with her? I have no fucking clue. Anyways, the following year [I was stilling dating her at this point] my buddie from High school comes to my college. He meets this girl and then steals her away from me. At the time I was pissed, but looking back on it I am just happy I got the fuck away from her. I didn't talk to either of them for well over eight months. I randomly ran into her the other day, but without my friend...very odd. I did not speak a word, but only gave her an ugly looked and kept walking. [First time I saw her in eight months]. Anyways, my buddie called me yesterday...one day after I saw this girl. I figured they were two related events and wondering why the fuck he would bring all this up again. Apparently they broke up like two weeks ago. She left him for a friend he introduced her to...who would have thought? LOL. Anyways, now the purpose of the post: WTF am I supposed to do with this friend? Am I supposed to become his friend again or what? I am not sure on the guy code since I have never really experienced this shit before.

more context of the whole thing: This happened while she was a junior [20 yrs old] in college, I was a sophmore [20 yrs old]and my friend [17 years old]was a freshman.
Tell him to fuck off. This should be "obvuois".

Bitches Cum And Go But Friends Are Friends For Life.

Look In The Mirror.
Are You Any Different Than Your Friend?
This Hoe Obviously Plays Every Man She Sees, And Men Are Weak.
I, Personally, Can Keep From Asking...but, Saying, "no," Is A Cumpletely Diff'rent Story.
If This Guy Was Your Friend, He Still Is.
If He Was Questionable Before This Whole Affair, He's Probably Still A Jerk.
Just Ask Yourself How He Was Before This Bitch.

Poppa Squat

Bad MamaJama
I had something very similar happen to me. I was pissed at the guy for a while but after i thought about it i realized this cliche is true:

Bros before Hos

And yeah. If a chick is willing to leave her current bf for you, she will cheat.

Ctoit

Tenderony
Xailian said:

I say you all get shirts that say "when you date [insert name] you don't lose your girlfriend, just your turn"