WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Now that's just disgusting!

So I wake up at noon, all groggy cuz I went to a party last night, and go to the kitchen to get a glass of milk. I take out the gallon sized container, pour a cup, and take a sip. It tastes odd, so look at the container... USE BY NOVEMBER 30!

I spat out the rest of the milk and wen to throw up. I took a closer look at the container and noticed a thin layer of GREEN on top of the milk.

Sektor

Particinator
That made me gag just by reading it. You didn't smell it, or did you not notice the smell?

That's why I don't drink milk. Can't ever bring myself to trust it.

I had just woken up. also, as I said, I went to a party and did some... things that would be frowned upon by the law inforcement.

i had a glass of milk once... i didn't realize it tasted odd till i finished it... then i thought "that tasted funny." so i looked at the date, and it was a week before i drank it.

cottage cheese anybody? :)

MsPunK

Tenderony
threesome with two good mates

that aint half as disgusting as what i did last night

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
misterwaffulz said:
So I wake up at noon, all groggy cuz I went to a party last night, and go to the kitchen to get a glass of milk. I take out the gallon sized container, pour a cup, and take a sip. It tastes odd, so look at the container... USE BY NOVEMBER 30!

I spat out the rest of the milk and wen to throw up. I took a closer look at the container and noticed a thin layer of GREEN on top of the milk.
Do you like large curd?? Does any one pay attention in your house??? That's almost 30 old! NASTY!

My pop's been on vacation in florida for two weeks... plus he's lactose intolerent, so he doesn't drink it.

JEASUS CHRIST WHY DIDN'T YOU THROW IT AWAY I ALMOST DRANK IT!

ugh, I hate sour milk.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Yeah thats pretty sick... seems like everyone has their horror story from milk. haha i ate cereal once with chunky milk.. jeesh i hate it when your to tired to realize that there is chunks comming out.. eww:sickpuke:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Sektor said:
That made me gag just by reading it. You didn't smell it, or did you not notice the smell?

That's why I don't drink milk. Can't ever bring myself to trust it.
Have fun with broken bones. I drink it with everything; snacks, dinner, lunch, you name it. I even drink it with other forms of dairy, such as cheese, or pizza with cheese on it. I love the stuff. You haven't even begun to LIVE until you have drunken the organic stuff, it's so creamy and flavorful it's unbelieveable.

Sektor

Particinator
I get my calcium other ways. Ice cream especially.

I don't drink straight milk though. I didn't even drink it as a baby.

Descent

Hella Constipated
WHAT?! Reid Fleming doesn't come to your door?! Reid would kill you if he found out you were using TUMS to get your calcium!

Sektor

Particinator
That's real funny. Could you be just a LITTLE more lame?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Sektor said:
That's real funny. Could you be just a LITTLE more lame?
I take it you have never seen David Boswell's work? Reid Fleming: World's Toughest Milkman. It's a series of comic books that are so downright weird, they just make you want to pee your pants laughing. They aren't like typical "Nerd" books at all; in fact, they poke fun at the stereotype. Do a Google and purchase some, I can assure you you will love them! Some people don't get it though, so if you don't, that's okay.

the horror story has ended! we got new milk.
god damn it no matter how I put it it sounds sexualy suggestive...

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Ouurrgh!!

WTF!! Milk is like Microsoft .... on the very first beginnings okay .... but at the end SHIT !! FUCK !!

...Well i like fresh milk! I mean FRESH !!

JJ.

Clitpickle
This story is just fucking discusting. Next time, LOOK. *Shudders*