WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Now thats some fucked up shit!

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
bonsai kitten sucks balls

Some kid posted that on a hacker forum saying that he wanted some one to hack that site. I hope some one does!

Chris

Sick Bastard
You sure? Might have been a joke, yes, a sick one...but that seemed quite real to me.

WhatIf

Give me your asparagus.
Chris said:
You sure? Might have been a joke, yes, a sick one...but that seemed quite real to me.
OMG i'm not sure anymore! I Read an article about this from the paper telling me all about how they're fake, but now that i saw the site...
I think i'll still believe the paper, this is too sick to be actually happening.

WhatIf

Give me your asparagus.
Ok it's a joke.

From the guestbook:

What a brilliant site... Good luck with any others in the future =)
I am in love with this idea, can you tell me the price of one of these masterpiece kitties
Please send me more information on this fascinating concept; It sounds like the perfect gift!
I want a Bonsai Kittie! A black one with green eyes! Any breed will do. I am just so so happy!
would like to order a bonsai cat I am pleased to discover that I do not have to do it myself. Could you e-mail me one? Who do I write my check out to, and how much is it? Will send mailing address after I hear from you.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Forbidden
You were denied access because:
Access denied by SmartFilter content category. The requested URL belongs to the following category: Extreme.

Damn school filters...

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
i have an 3 part idea (for deez nuts) .....

1. get a job
2. get a good computer
3. spend the extra ching and get a T1

most normal ppl have theese things

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
Think so...

It probly is a real web site. Thats a bit of a hassle for a fake site. I dont know who would want to wast there time making a site like that as a joke. Also they took pics of all the steps so...

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
youknowthedeal said:
i have an 3 part idea .....

1. get a job
2. get a good computer
3. spend the extra ching and get a T1

most normal ppl have theese things
Who're you talking to?

mkhcybrids

Da great mk!
Anubis485 said:
It probly is a real web site. Thats a bit of a hassle for a fake site. I dont know who would want to wast there time making a site like that as a joke. Also they took pics of all the steps so...
Some people (like me) have no life.

sinned_girl

Every boys toy
WhatIf said:
Ok it's a joke.

From the guestbook:

What a brilliant site... Good luck with any others in the future =)
I am in love with this idea, can you tell me the price of one of these masterpiece kitties
Please send me more information on this fascinating concept; It sounds like the perfect gift!
I want a Bonsai Kittie! A black one with green eyes! Any breed will do. I am just so so happy!
would like to order a bonsai cat I am pleased to discover that I do not have to do it myself. Could you e-mail me one? Who do I write my check out to, and how much is it? Will send mailing address after I hear from you.
Thats fucked up :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: