WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Now this sucks!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I didn't post the pic because the aftermath of the Tsunami is pretty bad. So here's the link to be viewed on you own! It's kind of mind numbing to see the damage a tragic event like this can cause!! This is not for the weak stomachs!

Descent

Hella Constipated
OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Disgusting. Repped.

That is the most terrible thing I have ever seen. It's one of those things that reminds you how fragile human life is.

Descent

Hella Constipated
FCC said:
That is the most terrible thing I have ever seen. It's one of those things that reminds you how fragile human life is.
Wow...I never thought of it that way. Everyone takes life for granted, but humans really are a beautiful thing...

Jung

???
Premium

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
wow. words cannot express that picture appropriately. What a horrible event.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
someone's going to have to remove those corpses... they're already looking really bloated and might cause spread disease just by being looked at

the UN predicts the health problems will outnumber the initial disaster itself

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Oh my GOD !!!

What the Hell ! This is really bad!

Nature can play with us like the littlechilds play with sand !