WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss Nuclear bomb

dsj

Hoodrat
Seirously, what do we do when the terriosts gets nukes?

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
morelos said:
then why did we sack afghanistan's government for a terrorist attack?
because we needed to blame someone for 9/11 and a cover to gain oil.
but if the terrorist meaning ie: osama not afghanistain the place he hides, gains nukes they know better than to use them simply because we have more than they do and im sure they dont want thier country to end up a lake.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Can't we all just bang one another?? Jebus H, it's 04..Nukes shut up hippies.

morelos

lexicon incognito
is it just me, or did the following exchange just transpire?

dsj said:
Seirously, what do we do when the terriosts gets nukes?
morelos said:
"seirously," the US already has them.
dsj said:
So? The governments are not terriosts.
morelos said:
then why did we sack afghanistan's government for a terrorist attack?
dsj said:
There is nothing wrong with that.
*blink*

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
dsj said:
There is nothing wrong with that.
dsj,

You have so much to learn, grasshopper.

What did destroying Afghanistan's government & economy do for us? Is terrorism over? no

So, you were led by the nose into another senseless war, and you "still" don't get it.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
voiceofreason said:
dsj,

You have so much to learn, grasshopper.

What did destroying Afghanistan's government & economy do for us? Is terrorism over? no

So, you were led by the nose into another senseless war, and you "still" don't get it.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!
:blahblah: Bush had to go after some one and do some thing! Not that I agree with his decisions, but sittin on his hands would be totally unacceptable to the people......All wars are senseless and we're led by the nose on everything anyway! As far as terrorism goes, I don't think it will get worse after Afghanistan or Iraq. It's going to go as planned. remember these fucks have a passion to bring down our western ways!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
We apparently have a bigger passion... we're willing to do it out in the open.

"War on terrorism" is simple minded to begin with. You can't wage war on a tactic.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
TwisT said:
:blahblah: Bush had to go after some one and do some thing! Not that I agree with his decisions, but sittin on his hands would be totally unacceptable to the people......All wars are senseless and we're led by the nose on everything anyway! As far as terrorism goes, I don't think it will get worse after Afghanistan or Iraq. It's going to go as planned. remember these fucks have a passion to bring down our western ways!
More Twist Logic, super.

So, instead of waiting till we have a constructive plan, we'll just go kill a lot of people for no reason?

That's quite a plan... Good thinking, you get a Gold Star!

stoj

arsehole
TwisT said:
:rotflmao:

Western ways bwahahaha.... talk about an oversimplification. Now when you talk about terrorism do you mean the Osama kind or the U.S. kind? Oh the plan is working is it? Yeah two words: Patriot and Act. Who's concerned about Al-Queda and international terrorism these days? No one. Worked like a charm.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
TwisT said:
:blahblah: Not that I agree with his decisions
Read again. And all of you have all the answers? RIGHT!
Remember where your at! this ain't the democratic convention. WTF? VOR, your so quick with the cut and paste.2 ::sleep:: ::sleep:: 's for you!

stoj said:
:rotflmao:

Western ways bwahahaha.... talk about an oversimplification. Now when you talk about terrorism do you mean the Osama kind or the U.S. kind? Oh the plan is working is it? Yeah two words: Patriot and Act. Who's concerned about Al-Queda and international terrorism these days? No one. Worked like a charm.
It doesn't matter! the whole world and every country consists of assholes. You guys can sit in this forum and sift through the bullshit. Patriot act, Osama, whatever. Bottom line it's not gettin any better no matter who's in office.:

Last edited by a moderator:

stoj

arsehole
TwisT said:
It doesn't matter! the whole world and every country consists of assholes. You guys can sit in this forum and sift through the bullshit. Patriot act, Osama, whatever. Bottom line it's not gettin any better no matter who's in office.:
Too true... :(

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
TwisT said:
Read again. And all of you have all the answers? RIGHT!
Remember where your at! this ain't the democratic convention. WTF? VOR, your so quick with the cut and paste.2 ::sleep:: ::sleep:: 's for you! .:
I don't have all the answers, I have MY answers.

Cut and paste what? What are you talking about?

Last edited by a moderator: