WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Nuclear Weapons in Iran.

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
Here goes:

I know a couple people from Iran, they are nice guys and all. But I don't trust those hindu bastards with turbans building a nuclear weapon. If they ever get to half way, I know Russia and all the other countries will try to kick their ass out of that idea, Russia would do anything, so would I. I'm not about to lose the world over some hindu bastards with bombs, I don't know about you.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Well, aside from your inherently racist sentiments in your statement, you are aware that the dominant religion in Iran is Islam (Shi'a Muslim to be precise), not Hindu right? I would at least hope that you understand the difference between the two.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
evilghoul said:
Here goes:

I know a couple people from Iran, they are nice guys and all. But I don't trust those hindu bastards with turbans building a nuclear weapon. If they ever get to half way, I know Russia and all the other countries will try to kick their ass out of that idea, Russia would do anything, so would I. I'm not about to lose the world over some hindu bastards with bombs, I don't know about you.
sterotype

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i live in australia ( keep in mind i was born in the u.s) and our best fighter jet we fly is the F111 which if many of you know was made in the 1960's haahahaha indonesia could invade us how sad is that

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I am still confused... how is it right for the US to have as many nuclear weapons and we go around other countries stealing theirs?

With president bush in power, I think we need to destroy our nuclear weapons and teach BUSH how to pronounce that word NUCLEAR!!!!

BTW: that was pretty fucking racist...

tzedek

Original Member
i think we have a couplr thosand nuclear weapons...

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
evilghoul said:
Here goes:

Ahhh, you're too Fucking Dumb (ignorant, racist) to post here.

Run off to your Klan meeting, now...

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
voiceofreason said:
Ahhh, you're too Fucking Dumb (ignorant, racist) to post here.

Run off to your Klan meeting, now...
yeah... what he said... and don't let the trailor door hit you on the way out...

What's he talking about? India already have nuclear missles. Most Hindus that wear turbans are in India. Of course some may have refused to move when the Pakistan and India border was arbitrarily drawn, but Pakistan has nuclear missles now too. It is too late to start worring about Hindus with turbans getting nuclear weapsons.