WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nudism

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
How do y'all feel about it? Any nudists here?

Personally, I love going around nude (but can't do it when the 'rents are home, obviously), and if I had my choice I'd do it all the time. It's so comfortable, especially in summer! I swear someday I'm going to join a nudist colony.

Thoughts?

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
you know i wasnt always a nide person

but now that i work from home i find myself in nothing but a sheet. i sleep naked too.. so i guess im :thumbsup: for it.

i would say im nude most of the day. but i live with just mike/fiance so thats ok :-D

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
My sister moved in with me. So I can't go nude all day. In my room, locked door, yes all the time.

I am thinking of going to a nude beach. I found one near my house. I wish I had a girl that would accompany me.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I'm naked only in my room..........'cos people are around :confuse:
And there's a nude beach down the end near me.
Sleeping naked would be fun! I should try it tonight!

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
naked naked I love being naked, I try to stay nude as often as possible :)
which is whenever my mom isnt home.. clothes on if-> anyone else is here..although not if my bf is here ;)

When nobody's home my clothes come off.

I don't know if I'd ever join a nudist colony though. There's parts of me I don't want strange people seeing; not to mention there's some things I don't want to see!

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
When I'm alone, I don't give a shit.

My girl walks around naked in her house, she got raised like that.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
CatchTheWind said:

Personally, I love going around nude (but can't do it when the 'rents are home, obviously), and if I had my choice I'd do it all the time. It's so comfortable, especially in summer! I swear someday I'm going to join a nudist colony.

Thoughts?
There's a beach down near La Jolla close to San Diego called blacks beach and it is considered private (nude)! Riddled with old men! I hear the ratio is about 10 to 1 and the young ladies don't even bother cuz it's a meat market for the perves!

Slacker

Postaholic
Dude i live in idaho. There i none what so ever nude places here. But whem i live in oregon i liked it there. I like to sleep nude most of the time.

Have you ever gone camando?

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I've slept nude for more than two decades, and I'm not gonna be changing that. Wandering around the house nude is not too common. I wish I lived farther away from people so I could try this nudist thing out.

i love to walk around nekked, at night i usually shower then i don't bother getting dressed :rolleyes:. i sleep nekked, i only wear pj's in the winter, or after i get up.

My neighbors are nudists(the old, flappy kind) and it ruined it for me. His girlfriend is 45, and her tits hang down to thighs. When his girlfriend used to be better looking I looked at her a lot but now she is too old. Sadly I saw him too, but I'm not getting into it. :sickpuke:

So, if your a young(15-29) blonde with big tits, and a nice ass I'm for it. If you're like my neighbors no.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I normally sitt around the house in sweats or shorts. At night if I'm sure nobody's coming over, I sit around in a T-shirt and Boxer Briefs. (ahem)
I do have an extremely private back yard with no possible way to see in from next door, or the street. So my gf and I tan nude on the deck. But I never really walk around the house nekkid. For a guy that can be annoying. Sometimes you go to sit down, your manhood gets caught under your leg, you end up sitting on it.
Women complain about breasts. You should try (max holds it up) having one of these.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
CatchTheWind said:

Thoughts?
fo sho. when no one is home i sit around my house nude...the only problem is that sometimes being nude all the time can make you much more horny...but that's not always a bad thing ;)

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
so i was sitting around thinking today (i sometimes do that) and all of a sudden wtf.com pops up into my head then i begin to further think about wtf.com and this thread pops into my head. i decided to read through the newest replys. then all of a sudden the image of naked wtf'ers pop into my head

i want to thank the person that created this thread - now constantly i sit around wondering who on wtf/irc for wtf is sitting around naked typing to me.

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
You're welcome!

I'm sure everyone that's posted in this thread is a sexy motherfucker anyway. I know I am! (that last part was sarcasm. :( )

ChilianFuckFace said:
My sister moved in with me. So I can't go nude all day. In my room, locked door, yes all the time.

I am thinking of going to a nude beach. I found one near my house. I wish I had a girl that would accompany me.
OMG this is great!!!! I wonder what else i can find... Kidd'n

I have slept nude or gone skinney dip'n but nothing major. im cool with it, dont really have a complete desire to just walk around, dont want the boys to catch a cold. Now the misses thats what im talking about! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: