WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nudists

ron

Buster of Asses
Have you ever noticed that nudists are most often the people you would prefer not to see nude? Fat, pasty, hairy, sagging, whatever; put your fucking clothes back on before I harpoon you. It just ruins the whole nude beach or Burning Man experience.

I was once told, "You're supposed to look with better eyes than that." What kind of eyes? X-ray eyes? Eyes on 8' stalks? Because that's what it would take, since your fat-assed wife is blocking out everything else in this hemisphere.

It's like fat people in spandex. Just because they will sell it to you doesn't mean that you should wear it. Just because the event is "clothing optional" does not mean that you, specifically, should go in the raw.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ron said:
Have you ever noticed that nudists are most often the people you would prefer not to see nude? Fat, pasty, hairy, sagging, whatever; put your fucking clothes back on before I harpoon you. It just ruins the whole nude beach or Burning Man experience.

I was once told, "You're supposed to look with better eyes than that." What kind of eyes? X-ray eyes? Eyes on 8' stalks? Because that's what it would take, since your fat-assed wife is blocking out everything else in this hemisphere.

It's like fat people in spandex. Just because they will sell it to you doesn't mean that you should wear it. Just because the event is "clothing optional" does not mean that you, specifically, should go in the raw.
I understand your point, but it is kind of mean.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ron said:

true that ron

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
nudists just scare me................and now its legal for kids to be nudists

Jung

???
Premium
fuck nudist colonies, goto the riviera:thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Perhaps people become nudists because nobody wants to see them naked? This way, everybody gets to see them naked...

Jung

???
Premium
there were hotties everywhere in the riviera!

G's-up

Postaholic
It must be winter in the Riviera....thats what they call "winter bush"..... :cool:

ron

Buster of Asses
The girl is playing with her dad's fake dick. WTF?

Jung

???
Premium
ron said:
The girl is playing with her dad's fake dick. WTF?
damn, i just realized that. weirder things have come from SA though.