WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

number 1 reason to feel like a low life

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Not going to see you uncle who is dien and has 3 weeks to live. No one told me. I just figured he was just up for a visit.

God......

:( why does everything have to be so hard?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
stone sour said:
because you touch yourself at night darlin'

i am not really in the mood right now. I feel heartbroke. So just to let you know. Your joke was uneeded.

Thanks

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
ChilianFuckFace said:
Oh man, you are messing with the wrong woman! I am out, before shit blows up. :bomb:
haha !

why does that make you feel like a low life? nobody told you? then how were you suppose to know?

Razine

Chaotic Smacktard
wow, that is some serious fucked up shit, in my famuly no one tells me a goddam thing, like one day when i was at school, they put my cat to sleep, w/o even thinking to tell me first, but something like that youve got goin, i feel for ya ;)

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
_Kitana_ said:
Not going to see you uncle who is dien and has 3 weeks to live. No one told me. I just figured he was just up for a visit.

God......
:( why does everything have to be so hard?
Dang Kit that sucks but you shouldn't feel bad if noone told you that he was dien, who knows mabey you could go see him within the next three weeks. Also doctors just do a ball park guess when they tell people who long they have to live, they told one of my friends 3 years ago that he was going to die within a month and hes still alive and kicken, so ya never know he could be around for a while.