WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nuts For Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyn

Head Member
These nuts I have for you today are a special kind of nut. They are only found in the warm, damp climate of the Mu'Undies forest. The Mu'Undies natives believe that they have a very mystical healing effect on the soul. For centuries they have taken the warm, sticky liquid from the center of the nuts by extrating it directly into their mouths. Now, you may ask me " Why would you sale such rare, hairy, and beautiful items?" My answer is that I must pay my bills. And besides, something as speacial as these must be shared to be fully enjoyed.

If you are interested in buying these please send me an e-mail.

So, what do you think? Pretty good huh? I've seen better funny writings but
I DON'T THINK IT'S TRASH.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dude you already posted this in B&T.....its in the wastelands now(no not the fallout wasteland) if i was a mod i'd close this thread right now and cock farm your ass :mfinger:

p.s. the cock farm is a lil empty.....

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
DIZNUTS said:
dude you already posted this in B&T.....its in the wastelands now(no not the fallout wasteland) if i was a mod i'd close this thread right now and cock farm your ass :mfinger:

p.s. the cock farm is a lil empty.....

:woot: send him to the farm :thumbsup:

Cyn

Head Member
If I have read correctly both of you are in violation of forum rules by flaming me in here. This was posted as an artistic work this time just as it was the last time. If the mod of the "flame" forum did not feel that my post was in spirit of that particular forum then that was his or her call. I have broken no rules by posting this here.

I would say, "thank you" for your feedback but there was only an attempt to flame me in both of your posts. Please, be mature and follow board rules for the sake of this community. I accept your apology.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
"Law enforcement is only there to HURT you...not HELP you."
- Simpsons

General rule of thumb:
>> Redundant threads are a much more serious offense than a random flame in the wrong forum.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
voted and closed.

Please reframe from posting of stuff like this again.

if you postedi t once in bait and tackle and it was closed, normaly not wise to post it here.

RREMEMBER THIS FORUM IS VERY STRICKED SO NO FLAMING TO THE OTHER TWO!

Status
Not open for further replies.