WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nuts Vs. Baseball bat

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
When I was playing baseball with a few of my friends, I was just standing to the side due to my lack of physical fitness (I am a fat fuck). When one of my friends hit the ball he let go of the bat in the best possible time. The bat headed straight to my nuts and actually made me start crying because it hurt so much. If you think I am a pussy..try getting hit in the nuts with the top of a baseball bat flying at you at about 20-25 mph. I was happy for awhile because I thought I wouldn't have to worry about having children, but alas I healed completely.

Slacker

Postaholic
That sux a little advice. Try not to get hit with a bat in the nuts. What a concept.

hazard

DA HAZARDOUS DJ OF DOOM!
i sympathyse man, i lost one of my balls for bout a week from landing a grind wrong on rollerblades so i know were your coming from

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
blåckmångåbbin said:
Now that sounds like some good and intense pain to the brain. next time wear a cup.
I thought you only wear cups in football, and heavy contact sports. I may be wrong but i dont think you wear cups in baseball...

L'Eveque

Make a thread about it!
Well this is no good without a video. It's always funny when someone other then you get's a good hit in the nads.

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
the instant I saw "When I was playing baseball with a few of my friends", I cringed and said, Ow.

PatticusRex said:
the instant I saw "When I was playing baseball with a few of my friends", I cringed and said, Ow.
Ow shit. That hurts. However, due to my lack of brains and want to see other dudes get hit in the nuts, I do play nutball. Yeah, stupid, but still good clean fun. I've played it with a hacky sack, golfball, orange, apple, water bottle (half full) and football. Amazingly enough no permanent damage has occured yet, but I'm still working on it.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
actually i've found that the indirect hits are worse then a head on 25mph hit... ya know when just the corner of your left nut is hit or what not... then you dont have the before hand numbing to ease you into it... just PAIN!

necro

Postaholic
Pidgeon182 said:
When I was playing baseball with a few of my friends, I was just standing to the side due to my lack of physical fitness (I am a fat fuck).
Well, you cant be too fat. If you were that bad, your dunlap disease would have protected your package from foriegn objects. Unless of course your a fucking whale and your nutsack droops as bad as your neckfat ;)

L'Eveque said:
Well this is no good without a video. It's always funny when someone other then you get's a good hit in the nads.
:thumbsup: < that takes care of that.

I'm_Darth_Vader said:
I thought you only wear cups in football, and heavy contact sports. I may be wrong but i dont think you wear cups in baseball...
Well, You have to figure that in this case, these cats were probably just dicking off (no pun intended) at the local field. It's not like they anticipated anyone's junk going up for serious pain. But when you get to official sports, human reaction time isnt usually that fantastic. So say you are the catcher in an MLB (Major League Baseball) Game. Those fuckers are throwing the balls at about 90 mph and hitting them twice as fast. You think a hit to the groin at 30 mph is bad. Triple that. And you want to talk about a clincher. But yes, Vader. You are actually required to wear a cup in H league baseball or higher if you play catcher. I know. I played catcher :confuse:

blkrose4evr

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
Actually'm, they do wear cups in baseball. (My guyfriends are sitting next to me and feeding me info.) Except in lacrosse...reccomended, but not needed. can you say ow?

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pidgeon182 said:
When I was playing baseball with a few of my friends, I was just standing to the side due to my lack of physical fitness (I am a fat fuck). When one of my friends hit the ball he let go of the bat in the best possible time. The bat headed straight to my nuts and actually made me start crying because it hurt so much. If you think I am a pussy..try getting hit in the nuts with the top of a baseball bat flying at you at about 20-25 mph. I was happy for awhile because I thought I wouldn't have to worry about having children, but alas I healed completely.

OWNED! lol hows your balls?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
What does being a catcher have anything to do with this thread? The dude was standing on the sidelines. Gawking at the others, and got deuced.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol true he wasnt even playing, he was just enjoying himself until the incident... :confuse:

Mr sirius

Very Sirius
maby it's a sign or you just need to get outa the way quicker if i were you i'd pay the guy that hit you back. go golfing and have a little "accident" with your club swing