WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nuts!

Mr sirius

Very Sirius
seems like a kinda pointless thread but what kind of nut do you like?
peanut, almond, walnut, brazil nut. i dunno yell at me if you like i'm only new :happysad:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
salted peanuts and an ice cold one.....not to mention the footy finals last night, awesome game, eagles through by 4 points, fking amazing.

Mr sirius

Very Sirius
YUCK FOU!!! said:
salted peanuts and an ice cold one.....not to mention the footy finals last night, awesome game, eagles through by 4 points, fking amazing.
i saw that, i was sure sydney had it but i still wanted west coast to win and they did so woooot they'll get in the final i reakon and win it, woo yeah go west coast!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
peanuts... tho they aint really nuts...

YUCK FOU!!!

Mr sirius said:
i saw that, i was sure sydney had it but i still wanted west coast to win and they did so woooot they'll get in the final i reakon and win it, woo yeah go west coast!
if they dont get the flag ill be furious, their form has been terrible....

Mr sirius

Very Sirius
YUCK FOU!!! said:
if they dont get the flag ill be furious, their form has been terrible....
yeah i also kinda think there gonna fuck it up but i think it's bout time they actually got the finals but they only beat sydney but 4 points they should of smashed 'em their next game will be hard

YUCK FOU!!!

they've got a week off. they were playing so well up until recently if they dont pick up, im going to go to subiaco and kick worsefold in the nuts...then run, because hes like 15 feet tall......

Mr sirius

Very Sirius
YUCK FOU!!! said:
they've got a week off. they were playing so well up until recently if they dont pick up, im going to go to subiaco and kick worsefold in the nuts...then run, because hes like 15 feet tall......
HAHA :beerchug: i'm still pissed Freo didn't get into the finals

spider1

Banned - What an Asshat!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
salted peanuts and an ice cold one
we salutes you... :adore: :adore: :joy: hozzaw!!

Hahahaha. This thread reminds me of this:

Welcome to "It's a Nutty Nutty Nutty World." We're just nuts about nuts. -- Daria
Ahhh. I miss that show.....

Anyways, I vote for pistachios or cashews. And if those technically aren't nuts, bite me! :p