WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nymphchick

Status
Not open for further replies.

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
i know something about nymphchick that no one else knows. apparently she has had an out-of-gender experience. a little pussy-petting, beaver-bopping, and digit-diving are also now a part of her bag of tricks.

ooooooooooo now your gonna turn the boyz on! go for it honey, i'm not shy! they'd like to know about the toys and the swing ;)

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
is nothing sacred? do i really have to mention the big purple dildo? the double ended pink one? and how you were screaming for something bigger and that vibrates?

skwabari_shtcak said:
i know something about nymphchick that no one else knows. apparently she has had an out-of-gender experience. a little pussy-petting, beaver-bopping, and digit-diving are also now a part of her bag of tricks.

Stfu pube. Don't make the perfect image I have of all of our posters deteriorate. :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
What did I hear about dildos?

The 14" Black Punisher?

A weapon of ass destruction!

Wow, Nymph, you're suddenly so popular. This is your second thread started in your name in B&T in a matter of weeks. Congratulations!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nymphchick said:
she did like it, shes pissed that i won't come over again!
'Cmon nymphy. It's like Lays potato chips. "Bet you can't just have one".

Status
Not open for further replies.