WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nymphy and Lampy MUST hook-up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nymphchick is an accomplished dominatrix, hungry for a good fuck. TheLampIncident is an insolent punk who yearns to be dominated (he's also hungry for a good fuck - but who isn't?). Don't worry Nymph, Lampy is a bright boy. I'm sure he learns quick. You teach him everything you know (Dr. Ruth is clueless compared to Nymph), and let him go all mad horny-toad style on your hot body!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
wet lint said:
Nymphchick is an accomplished dominatrix, hungry for a good fuck. TheLampIncident is an insolent punk who yearns to be dominated (he's also hungry for a good fuck - but who isn't?). Don't worry Nymph, Lampy is a bright boy. I'm sure he learns quick. You teach him everything you know (Dr. Ruth is clueless compared to Nymph), and let him go all mad horny-toad style on your hot body!
/me yawns, finally decides to put wet lint on ignore list..

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Hey, welcome back wet taint! I see that the higher-ups must like you.
What do you say to you and I put a little wager together, to see how long it'll be before your next vacation? It'll be fun.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
The title of this thread makes YOU sound gay.
Really.
Are you having fun, wet lint? I sure am! This thread is the absolute most fabulous.
You're fascination with Nymph, Is a tab wierd now, and also, I know you want to be in Lamp's shoes, if Nymph did go along with it. The thought of her dominating you seems appealing to you.

But don't get your sick fantasy hopes up, You'll be lucky to lick the bottom of her shoes. ;)

Hey Meh and Geht. Why you gotta make this about 'wet lint?' I officially change the name of this thread to: Meh and Geht MUST hook-up! Since Meh is really a 53 year old bastard named Harold, and Geht is really a 13 year old girl who calls herself 'Britney,' This is a match made in kinky-love hell!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
wet lint said:
Hey Meh and Geht. Why you gotta make this about 'wet lint?' I officially change the name of this thread to: Meh and Geht MUST hook-up! Since Meh is really a 53 year old bastard named Harold, and Geht is really a 13 year old girl who calls herself 'Britney,' This is a match made in kinky-love hell!
A WHOLE new level, Wet lint takes lessons from mmm..cheese.

Sorry, mm..cheese already did the Geht and Meh thing.
It got old. :)

meh_it_all said:
Sorry, mm..cheese already did the Geht and Meh thing.
It got old. :)
mmm...cheese, Gehtfuct, and meh_it_all !!! Is there video ?!

gehtfuct said:
Hey, welcome back wet taint! I see that the higher-ups must like you.
Actually, Geht, nobody here likes me. Which is appropriate, cause I don't like anybody here (I would like the 'real-women' here if there were any). The 'higher-ups' are just scratching thier heads wondering, "This idiot fucker doesn't give a shit if he's banned or not? Doesn't he realiize 'wtf.com' is the center of the universe?" :)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
wet lint said:
Actually, Geht, nobody here likes me. Which is appropriate, cause I don't like anybody here (I would like the 'real-women' here if there were any). The 'higher-ups' are just scratching thier heads wondering, "This idiot fucker doesn't give a shit if he's banned or not? Doesn't he realiize 'wtf.com' is the center of the universe?" :)
Son, there are no "real" women here. It's the internets. Nothing more than a bunch of ones and zeros.
01110111 01100101 01110100 00101101 01101100 01101001 01101110 01110100 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100001 01101100 01101100 01110011 00101110
Maybe you should go outside and play for a bit. At this stage in your life, I don't think that you really need to be thinking of girls. You've got more important things to be concerned with. Like moving on from the coloring books, and not pissing on the toilet seat. In a few years you can begin to stalk women. You need to think of mastering puberty first.

wet lint said:
But enough about me. Back on topic: Nymphy/Lampy and Meh/Geht must hook-up with DG/CL.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
wet lint said:
Actually, Geht, nobody here likes me.
I like you! You are the best thing that happened to B&T, other than the gay pics all over this fucking forum. You buddy, are the next best thing.

I give you credit for trying, but...no.

Go get a firecracker inserted into your ass and light it with a flamethrower, you piss gargling whore monster.

TheLampIncident said:
I give you credit for trying, but...no.

Go get a firecracker inserted into your ass and light it with a flamethrower, you piss gargling whore monster.
Lampster kid. Nymph will feel much better than your hand. Guaranteed!

Edit: Guaranteed as in: If dippining your wick in Nymphchick's hot wet love-box doesn't feel better than going at it with your vasoleney fist-of-fury, You might-as-well commit suicide with a hard-on like Uberjiffy.

TheLampIncident said:
:rolleyes:

::sleep::

:something:
Atta boy! Now get in there kid. She's waitin' for ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
If there's one thing I've learned in life, the following people are out of my league:

-Women

Now go away.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
TheLampIncident said:
If there's one thing I've learned in life, the following people are out of my league:

-Women
You could always get yourself a nice punk girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.