WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

O.W.N.E.D presents:Havok, the guy or....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#1
Me and Havok had a conversation earlier, it was about personality.. Havok told me that he is not a girl or guy, they cloned Havok so he could present the worst thread ever created in b&t starting with "S.C.U.M". Ofcourse he did the job, hired a few loners out there, most of them came from Vietnam and the rest came from a lab in Cuba. So basically was S.C.U.M created to do pure shit threads.

They have no real personality since they are either from Vietnam where they lost their brains to make some extra or cloned. The feelings they have is based on wtf.com, if they ever EVER take offence the doctors must take them in for some re-hab.

Thank you Havok for sharing your stuff with the others! :thumbsup:

This is a picture with Havok and naughty"girl" having a nice conversation about their next S.C.U.M.A.R.E.G.A.Y presentation.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#2
dude the guy on the left looks like my old teacher from 8th grade
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
0
0
#4
Dude, you´re not even 16 yet. Your opinion is invalid and nobody gives a shit. That explains everything.
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#5
Skitch0o0 said:
Dude, you´re not even 16 yet. Your opinion is invalid and nobody gives a shit. That explains everything.
Dude you're 59 years old. You got respect and can't walk. But no one gives a shit. :thumbsup:
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
28
142
#6
MrNewbie said:
They have no real personality since they are either from Vietnam where they lost their brains to make some extra or cloned. The feelings they have is based on wtf.com, if they ever EVER take offence the doctors must take them in for some re-hab.
What in the hell are you trying to say? It's like you're trying to speak to us but can't. "they lost their brains to make some extra" What the fuck?

Puff puff give.
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#7
UberSkippy said:
What in the hell are you trying to say? It's like you're trying to speak to us but can't. "they lost their brains to make some extra" What the fuck?

Puff puff give.
forgot to input *money
 
10,772
55
253
#15
Skitch0o0 said:
I want to have you children!!!

/me waves to the crowd, accepts some flowers, and kisses a few babies.

All in a days work for the master of the internets.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.