WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

obessive.. wtf?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok so I was dating this girl a little ways away from me and we talked on the phone and chatted on AIM and had a good connection going. I asked her friend a couple questions about her just because I wanted some background information so I would know she wouldn't cheat on me or anything. As I started to go out with her, she said "I love you" on the very first week, I was like uhh ok. After awhile I felt the same way and she had told me she really meant it. As we went on, I posted some LYRICS of a SONG from back to the future cause I had watched that movie that day, she got mad at me, and said I was obsessive because she thought the lyrics were directed towards our relationship, she then said she thought we were going to fast and I was getting to obsessive and attached. And she was also upset about the "L" word if you know what I mean. Shes like "OH I don't think I really actually LOVE you yet." And that we don't even know each other and I'm acting like were married. Uhhhhh WHAT?! I all recall doing is asking her friend a couple things on the phone and on AIM, posting some song lyrics that I do all the time, maybe it bothered her cause one line had the word "love" in it. She said she wanted to talk on the phone a lot but whenever I asked her when a good time to talk was, she would say not now or I'm at a friends. She is also on a website where you rate people on hotness and crap and she was leaving comments for people like " I LOVE YOU YOUR SOO COOL ". I MENTIONED it to her friend like I said "Hmm thats weird, it seems like she uses that term loosely. So then she told her and she got all mad. SO THEN I told her maybe we should just be friends for now until we actually know each other. And she then was very awkward and felt hurt. I feel bad because I am still really into her, and people tell me shes still interested. But she lives far away and shes coming up in awhile and I'd like to maybe hook up with someone local for awhile but I have no idea... What should I do?

wow......uhhh yeah she kinda uses that word loosly...i honestly have no clue what to tell you except that i kinda think this girl has problems....maybe you should only go out with ummm i dunno sane.....people. i really have no clue but i honestly think you shouldn't go out with her...again

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GUYS.....

the chicks a pyscho. Here a hint if the girl has a yahoo or aim handle like IWANTTODIE43..... pyscho. If she tell you she loves you in the first week... she seeks..."emotional attachment" If the girl think everything you do is directed towars her she seeks "Attention" Or is to caught up in her own "Imagine" If the chick has friends who are girls...."DON"T TELL THEM ANYTHING"..... I mean please.... Girls are bitches. trouble makers and flat out retarded most of the time.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
i agree with kit....shes a psycho..best thing to do...you said it yourself...go out with someone local...someone you can get to know on a day to day basis....seems like you met this chick online..??? being that she lives far away n stuff....also.... if you felt that she said it way to fast [ 'L' word]..maybe you felt pressured....you wanted her to feel the reciprocation of feelings.....and trust me my friend....as you have found out...iT[EDIT] can come back and bite you in the ass....

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah, she seemed alright until I actually started a relationship. Shes cool but I guess she has some issues of her own.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
mariusthegreat said:
.....and trust me my friend....as you have found out...i can come back and bite you in the ass....
Marius - the ass biter...

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
voiceofreason said:
Marius - the ass biter...
only bite 'em at request....oh and if they've showered....

edit: crap! i just saw that..lmao...woops...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
Ok so I was dating this girl a little ways away from me and we talked on the phone and chatted on AIM and had a good connection going. I asked her friend a couple questions about her just because I wanted some background information so I would know she wouldn't cheat on me or anything. As I started to go out with her, she said "I love you" on the very first week, I was like uhh ok. After awhile I felt the same way and she had told me she really meant it. As we went on, I posted some LYRICS of a SONG from back to the future cause I had watched that movie that day, she got mad at me, and said I was obsessive because she thought the lyrics were directed towards our relationship, she then said she thought we were going to fast and I was getting to obsessive and attached. And she was also upset about the "L" word if you know what I mean. Shes like "OH I don't think I really actually LOVE you yet." And that we don't even know each other and I'm acting like were married. Uhhhhh WHAT?! I all recall doing is asking her friend a couple things on the phone and on AIM, posting some song lyrics that I do all the time, maybe it bothered her cause one line had the word "love" in it. She said she wanted to talk on the phone a lot but whenever I asked her when a good time to talk was, she would say not now or I'm at a friends. She is also on a website where you rate people on hotness and crap and she was leaving comments for people like " I LOVE YOU YOUR SOO COOL ". I MENTIONED it to her friend like I said "Hmm thats weird, it seems like she uses that term loosely. So then she told her and she got all mad. SO THEN I told her maybe we should just be friends for now until we actually know each other. And she then was very awkward and felt hurt. I feel bad because I am still really into her, and people tell me shes still interested. But she lives far away and shes coming up in awhile and I'd like to maybe hook up with someone local for awhile but I have no idea... What should I do?

Dude, first date "I love you" RED FUCKING FLAG:bomb:...... Get far away, and stay away...........You stepped in some dog shit, now clean it out your shoe and find a new girlie..

deus_ex_machina said:
Kill her.
nah... don't kill her. that's mean.

rather, tie her up in your basement and have her eat seafood for the rest of her life.