WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

obligatory hello post

hey dumb fuck this is the wrong fourm and for posting in the wrong fourm I am going to nick name you fuckingdumbshit

oh no :O

I just called dumb fucking shit by someone who's grammatical prowess is only matched by the sized of his penis......

"I am going to to nick name to fuckingdumbshit"

Welldone lawdawg.....

Also by flaming this thread you have just put it in the right forum because if I do recall correctly, flaming is not allowed in any other forums.

Well done dumbasses :)

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Are you a retard?
Making a first post in B&T isn't going to make people like you anymore than we like Dotcom or Wet lint... Well, maybe more than them, but you're starting off on the wrong foot.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
dilmanator said:
I just called dumb fucking shit by someone who's grammatical prowess is only matched by the sized of his penis......
:rolleyes: Hey dumb fuck. What's wrong with the above phrase? Give up goat cunt licker? Here's a fucking clue. It should be size of his penis not sized of his penis.:thumbsup: Good job...:mfinger:...at being a fucking idiot... :thumbsdn:no more worthless comments please.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Welcome, numbnut! :D

I can see you're already loved by the masses. Enjoy your sanity while it lasts...Dotcom sapped away the last of mine. :(

Speechless

Stardust's boyfriend
dilmanator said:

oh the irony...

well anyways, welcome:mfinger:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Here si an obligatory, fuck you and welcome. And, instead of eveyrone freaking out because its not in the welcome wagon and we are all a bunch of fucking whiners when it comes to that shit, lets just move it. OK?

dilmanator said:

"I am going to to nick name to fuckingdumbshit"

Welldone lawdawg.....

Also by flaming this thread you have just put it in the right forum because if I do recall correctly, flaming is not allowed in any other forums.

Well done dumbasses :)
there does that make you feel better i edited it. now you wont have to think as hard to figure out that i insulted your dumb ass

wilko125

Rep My Post
Wow only took you 2 attempts, i don't know if dilmanator is feeling better, but I sure am! Way to put in the hard yards so everybody doesnt have to think harder to grasp the feeble ramblings of the Lawdawg.

Welcome dilmah, ps i know this dude irl.

am i allowed to the this cock master to go an fuck his mother in this forum or is that supposed to go in another area.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lawdawg428 said:
am i allowed to the this cock master to go an fuck his mother in this forum or is that supposed to go in another area.
Well, If you are that horny, whatever. BKLYN seems to like things that roll on thier back, so mabye if you lay down and be a good dawg......:D