WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Observation Of Human Behaviour

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
No one fucking cares. Maybe you should shorten you thread a little bit...Oops I ment a lot. No one wants to read a long ass thread like that. This is not school and you don't have to go making a one or two page report out of it.

flames stay in B&T. nobody feels like reading an irrelevant reply either

tzedek

Original Member
CuddleMuffin said:
No one fucking cares. Maybe you should shorten you thread a little bit...Oops I ment a lot. No one wants to read a long ass thread like that. This is not school and you don't have to go making a one or two page report out of it.

dude nobody wants to read your sorry ass reply either. In fact i would much rather hear what he has to say than your "nobody fucking cares". First of all that isnt even a very long post.

Maybe you should shorten you thread a little bit...Oops I ment a lot.
maybe you should learn basic grammar and spelling.. oops i meant you're a retard.

Fugly

Tenderony
gumercules said:
get back on topic or this is getting moved
*jumps up and down* move it move it PLEAAAASSSSEEEE

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tzedek said:
dude nobody wants to read your sorry ass reply either. In fact i would much rather hear what he has to say than your "nobody fucking cares". First of all that isnt even a very long post.

maybe you should learn basic grammar and spelling.. oops i meant you're a retard.
Settle down

Pachyderm

I really did.
You guys... This looks like something I may have written, in fact, I am not all that convinced that it wasn't me.
And Tzedek: At least she separated the "A" and "lot," some people just don't do that. This shows she's got potential. That was not to say anything about you.. Just that some people say "alot." I almost couldn't bring my fingers to type that. *sigh* so stressful.
The reason why I say it was characteristic of me, is that it is very cryptic, and I like to be, and also.. it was good.. like me.

gonewith_thesin

GoneWith_TheSin
I never expected to start any type of war about the length "of all things" of my entry. No one has to read it if it's too mentaly challenging for them. However, I have had a look at other posts, and found some twice the length, and as tzedek stated, it isn't even that long.

gonewith_thesin said:
:p I’m so sick and tired of hearing people whine about being sad and unhappy all the time. Especially if I’m used as one of the reasons for it by them thinking that perhaps I didn’t pay for my choices and actions.
The difference between them and me is the fact that I have indeed dealt with the consequences on my own time, without involving anyone else into it. But what do they expect me to do? Call them up and say that I have done so? What the fuck for? They would hate to know the fact that I’m doing well in part due to my reasoning of that same situation not even being a situation for me anymore.
People need to at least try and let things go, and if they say they are trying or have tried, the reason that it isn’t working is because they blame shit on others that don’t even give two cents about them anyway, which in that case, I would be that person who doesn’t care.
A situation is never only just one’s person fault when there is more than one person involved to begin with. It doesn’t take a genius to figure that out either. You can sit there and think that your too much of a “nice” person just because “you” think that you took all of the blame, and if that truly is what you think, then you are quite blind and conceded in a useless way. That only brings you to be a whiner, and if that’s what you really want people to perceive of you, then go ahead. But don’t stop one day to wonder why people roll their eyes up about you behind your back, when you will one day catch wind of it. And trust me, they do. They ALL do, and within good reason. This in turn will bring you to feel even worst within yourself, and that simply just isn’t worth it.
As a person, you need to set time aside and ask yourself what type of traits would you like to accomplish, and incorporate them into your personality.
I guess what I’m trying to state here, is that to the bottom of it all, it’s okay to feel miserable of course, but to talk about it everyday with your friends…your not being a very good friend. It wears off on them after a while and it gets exhausting. Sure, they don’t mind listening to you, that’s also what friends are for, but not only just for that.
Quit your whining…Loser!
We don’t care anymore. It’s the same ‘ol story, over and o v e r and o v e r! Grrr…

QUOTE: If you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest or some guy on TV or anyone else telling you how to do your shit, then YOU DESERVE IT.
wel said, gonewith_thesin :thumbsup:

'what you give is what you get'

Pachyderm

I really did.
Frankly, I would like to more of the details surrounding you post. I am a naturally curious person.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gonewith_thesin said:
I never expected to start any type of war about the length "of all things" of my entry. No one has to read it if it's too mentaly challenging for them. However, I have had a look at other posts, and found some twice the length, and as tzedek stated, it isn't even that long.
Short attention spans
&
Fascinated by shiny objects​

PMS247

P.S. - I don't care.
CuddleMuffin said:
DUDE WHATS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM - IF YOU DONT LIKE HIS FUCKING THREAD THEN DONT READ IT DUMB ASS.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
gonewith_thesin said:
:p

QUOTE: If you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest or some guy on TV or anyone else telling you how to do your shit, then YOU DESERVE IT.
Yes, we make our own lives, and we have no one to blame but ourselves. If you don't like it, change it, otherwise STFU

I didn't think it was too long a post...

gonewith_thesin said:
:p I’m so sick and tired of hearing people whine about being sad and unhappy all the time. Especially if I’m used as one of the reasons for it by them thinking that perhaps I didn’t pay for my choices and actions.
The difference between them and me is the fact that I have indeed dealt with the consequences on my own time, without involving anyone else into it. But what do they expect me to do? Call them up and say that I have done so? What the fuck for? They would hate to know the fact that I’m doing well in part due to my reasoning of that same situation not even being a situation for me anymore.
People need to at least try and let things go, and if they say they are trying or have tried, the reason that it isn’t working is because they blame shit on others that don’t even give two cents about them anyway, which in that case, I would be that person who doesn’t care.
A situation is never only just one’s person fault when there is more than one person involved to begin with. It doesn’t take a genius to figure that out either. You can sit there and think that your too much of a “nice” person just because “you” think that you took all of the blame, and if that truly is what you think, then you are quite blind and conceded in a useless way. That only brings you to be a whiner, and if that’s what you really want people to perceive of you, then go ahead. But don’t stop one day to wonder why people roll their eyes up about you behind your back, when you will one day catch wind of it. And trust me, they do. They ALL do, and within good reason. This in turn will bring you to feel even worst within yourself, and that simply just isn’t worth it.
As a person, you need to set time aside and ask yourself what type of traits would you like to accomplish, and incorporate them into your personality.
I guess what I’m trying to state here, is that to the bottom of it all, it’s okay to feel miserable of course, but to talk about it everyday with your friends…your not being a very good friend. It wears off on them after a while and it gets exhausting. Sure, they don’t mind listening to you, that’s also what friends are for, but not only just for that.
Quit your whining…Loser!
We don’t care anymore. It’s the same ‘ol story, over and o v e r and o v e r! Grrr…

i agree. i'm generally an unhappy person, but i don't bitch and whine about it, unless i really, really need to. I try be happy, and i am. sometimes. friends can't create happiness... only you can. if you choose to be unhappy, that's your own fault. but if you want to be happy, be happy. don't put shit on others.