WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

obsession

my youngest brother got a diskman for christmas from my mother.
he also got a linkin park cd from my sister.

well, that's just peachy... or, it would be if that's not all he talked about. he takes that thing everywhere. he'll be listening to LP and mouthing the words like he's screaming. it looks very rediculous... very immature... and very stupid.

on top of that, he talks about linkin park like they're his best friends or something. he'll talk about them with mom (turned 13 today and still a momma's boy). he'll 'sing' (and i use that term loosely, because he can't sing worth shit) their songs to mom. "see mom... this is how this song goes. this is my favorite song." blah blah blah.

it's sofaking annoying.

Sektor

Particinator
Next time he screams, choke him and tell him if he does it again, you'll rip his voice box out and boil it in salt water.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Unforgiven said:

well, that's just peachy... or, it would be if that's not all he talked about. he takes that thing everywhere. he'll be listening to LP and mouthing the words like he's screaming. it looks very rediculous... very immature... and very stupid.

on top of that, he talks about linkin park like they're his best friends or something. he'll talk about them with mom (turned 13 today and still a momma's boy). he'll 'sing' (and i use that term loosely, because he can't sing worth shit) their songs to mom. "see mom... this is how this song goes. this is my favorite song." blah blah blah.

it's sofaking annoying.
Get over it. Your pissed of at the world and he's not?? He's young and should be like that!! You were prolly hummin along to korn a few years back!

TwisT said:
Get over it. Your pissed of at the world and he's not?? He's young and should be like that!! You were prolly hummin along to korn a few years back!
nah... i never listened to korn

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Unforgiven said:
nah... i never listened to korn
Silly me, I meant the Barbie girl song!

J/K

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Sektor said:
Next time he screams, choke him and tell him if he does it again, you'll rip his voice box out and boil it in salt water.

I like that idea...

JJ.

Clitpickle
meh_it_all said:
I like that idea...
I was gunna say that to. If you dont want to do that, then just get over it and ignore it. He'll stop it in a year tops.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Unforgiven said:

it's sofaking annoying.
oh come on, and you never mouthed the words to your songs in front of mirror pretending you were a rockstar? The kid is 13! His obsession with trying to get his parents to agree with his likes and tastes is not uncommon either. Let the kid be a kid, and if it pisses you off to such a degree that you cant take it, get out of the house and find something to do. Self-loathing will get you nowhere.

PS. I only say that because I've noticed how "down" your posts have been lately.

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
Give him some Staind. They kick LP's ass.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
break the cd and kick him in the nuts...he'll shut up...I promise

edit: on that note...i'd rather have a kid brother who 'sang' LP than a sister who sings her opera around me (thank God i dont live at home)

just get him a Minor Threat CD and show him what true angry music is all about.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
First, headbutt your sister. She shouldn't give anybody Linkin Park to begin with.

Secondly, if he's so damn annoying, go to a flea market and buy him a cheap little guitar. If he's that obsessed with music, then at least try to make him rich out of it.

He'll love you for it. :thumbsup:

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
I agree with Icarus. Except, first give him some Metallica.

\m/-

That's all I'll play on guitar.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
You should be lucky your brother is not a fucking looser! He could be doing drugs, getting little girls pregnant, stealing and on his way to becoming a waste of life. At least he seems happy!

If you don't like his attitude, move out of your house so you don't have to put up with him.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
lol
unforgiven, don't you do annoying shit too?
he's just acting his age.lighten up-no, cherish it!
cause in another year or so, he'll turn into one HUGE hornball and be humping everyone's leg.

when he isn't listening to it, take a lighter to the bottom of the cd and never give anyone anything that has to do with metallica

gurlgonewild said:
lol
unforgiven, don't you do annoying shit too?
he's just acting his age.lighten up-no, cherish it!
cause in another year or so, he'll turn into one HUGE hornball and be humping everyone's leg.
i doubt that. he's a little momma's boy. he still cuddles with mom. i mean, wtf. he's 13 for christ's sake.

and, for the record, i don't do annoying shit :)

JACKASS1904

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:

it's sofaking annoying.
OMG lol I hate little dudes like that. "CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!!!!!!!!"

Personally, I love LP, and I can sing. I can sing any of their songs (except all the screaming...I song want to bust my vocal cords) and a bunch of other stuff....got way to get relaxed and things off your mind.

creep

skandalous allstar
Get him away from linkin parks satanic rock.

But seriously, take the cd, then give him the choice of having the cd, or having his nuts.