WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#1
this is obviously chris when hes getting hes orgasm from watching porno movies :thumbsup:

Cheers :mfinger:







 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#5
shut the fuck up neckdemon, your name tell us all how geeky you really are, I mean seriously this guy cant have a life? Hes the biggest cock sucker in this world. You beg guys to let you suck there cocks because you have no money and your gay too.
Fuckhead I wont even comment your family since you are so fucking sad, everyone already nows about that shit since your name tells us everything, dipshit.

Go fuck your handicaped father since thats what you usually do, raping him when hes mentally retarded. Obviously this is the truth and I hope that you never come back here because we dont want people who rape there fathers.

So shut the fuck up jew and get in the gaschamber :D :mfinger:
Cheers :mfinger:
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,301
744
387
#6
MrNewbie said:
shut me the fuck up neckdemon,I'll scream your name tell us all how sexy you really are, I mean seriously this guy can have my life? Hes got the biggest cock in this world. I beg you to let me suck there cocks because I have no money and im gay.
Fuck me. I wont even comment your family since you are my idol, everyone already nows about that shit since my name tells us everything, dipshit.

Go fuck my handicaped ass since thats what you usually do, raping me when im mentally retarded. Obviously this is the truth and I hope that you never come back here because we dont want me to fall in love with you.

So fuck me too, and get in my asschamber :D :mfinger:
Cheers :mfinger:
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#7
i swear mr newbie is a fag, every post has something to do with guys dicks and hes usually talking about himself, but im not like that i dont talk about putting my dick in my mouth (coz i dont do it anyway) so lets begin.... i take offence y did you come back this community was just rebuilding itself by getting rid of your queerness but you came back so can you leave again, but dont come back next time, oh and forstarters you need to think what writing a three paragaph to a one line sentence will do most of it is just dribble anyway, id like to see how people react after iv postd this but we all know their fucktards so i dont think they need to respond oh and you girls, not everyone jacks off on jim carey pictures so if i were you id keep your secrets to yourself to avoid ridicule. oh and when you start your comeback dont go and say i rape any part of my family or anyone elses or any little kids cos thats just gay. what? have you 2 ran out of insulting material? apperently so.
 
#10
ah fucking hell i give up :surrendr: ur obviously too much of a master for all of us newbie, i mean u practice flaming everyday so how can we ever hope to beat u without spending all our time on the internet..:rolleyes:
 
255
1
0
#11
Fred said:
ah fucking hell i give up :surrendr: ur obviously too much of a masterbater for all of us newbie, i mean u practice cockhandling everyday so how can we ever hope to beatoff as well as u without spending all our time teabagging itakeoffence like u..:rolleyes:

ahhh well said fred.

gehtfuct, sorry i took a page out of your book, i couldn't help myself.......
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
78
0
#12
MrNewbie, please come up with some new material. I mean fuck, every god damn post of yours is always the same. I don't even have to read your posts and I know what it says.

So, here I am. I am begging you to say something new and different. Not a copy 'n paste of every post you have ever made. Be original man.

Let's see what you got, starting now.......
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#13
CopyLifted said:
MrNewbie, please come up with some new material. I mean fuck, every god damn post of yours is always the same. I don't even have to read your posts and I know what it says.

So, here I am. I am begging you to say something new and different. Not a copy 'n paste of every post you have ever made. Be original man.

Let's see what you got, starting now.......
First of all, your not even worth insulting because my mind tell me that you are a worthless piece of shit who always look at a dog fucking a dog, obviously you have no life downloading your pieces of dog porn, you dream about fucking them and your whole life is based on dog fucking, please do yourself a favor and shotyourself with a 44 desert eagle :mfinger:

Cheers :mfinger:
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
78
0
#14
MrNewbie said:
First of all, your not even worth insulting because my mind tell me that you are a worthless piece of shit who always look at a dog fucking a dog, obviously you have no life downloading your pieces of dog porn, you dream about fucking them and your whole life is based on dog fucking, please do yourself a favor and shotyourself with a 44 desert eagle :mfinger:

Cheers :mfinger:
Just what I thought...fucking weak.

You just can't do it, can you? Just the same repeated bullshit, over and over and over.

Hey, try this. Since your mind seems to tell you things, tell your mind to tell you something different and new. But please, don't be the same as all the different people. You following me here?

Ok, try again.......
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#15
CopyLifted said:
Just what I thought...fucking weak.

You just can't do it, can you? Just the same repeated bullshit, over and over and over.

Hey, try this. Since your mind seems to tell you things, tell your mind to tell you something different and new. But please, don't be the same as all the different people. You following me here?

Ok, try again.......
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#17
CopyLifted said:
I take it you didn't follow me on that then.

Oh well, atleast you tried.
Oh please, just stop it right there.. Lol your making me sick.. That you even live makes me sick.
I would first of all thank you for reading this and putting effort in answering it, since I obviously dont give a fuck if you "want" to have a flame war with me you can go rape your cat again :mfinger:
I havn't even started to try yet, If I would you would just have stopped posting like everyone else I flamed have done after a certain time. CopyLifted is obviously the new BIG E or the new FRED trying to "own" me in the same old "your using the same old insults, im gonna cry :(" tactic. Very nice copy now YOU should get some new shitty insults before Im gonna cry over your sad ass even putting this effort in posting just makes me want to send you to the gaschamber or a nazi camp showing you some reality :mfinger:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.