WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Obviously...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Obviously what the fuck? Damn... Being from these forums for 3 days and Im not even going to take the time to read 400 threads about me, Im going to be honest you actually fucked us up, not that you owned us but you all jewish motherfuckers are just to much, ITAKEOFFENCE is on vacation and as all of us now... The three stooges soon will end,

comments please.. Im making it in bait & tackle because I now this will be flamed shit and every fucking single thread thats new is something that I will just diss, FEEL DISSED :mfinger: :D

I just want you jewish hairy motherfuckers to give a comment about it... The three stooges leaving, I mean someone must have gotten a good laught, at least I did... The three stooges is going to be history soon,

For_Starters dont give up, just dont fucking give up because this cunts cant win, we will fight to the end.. I just changed my mind... Aslong as the voting goes I will be an real asshole... I hope you dog fucking cock suck wannabe shit heads never will witness a vagina, so far it looks good... I would rape you all motherfuckers to death like Kitana hopes his husband will (die)
I hope he dies like a motherfucker who never witnessed a good grade with some little extra peppar on that, Duztin I apology for the child but it still remains that the reason that you actually got those kids is because your a fucking whore, a rotten slut, no life motherfucker... I hope you burn in hell because you should go in the gas chamber like the old jews did when Hitler watched them die... NAZI POWER :mfinger: :gun:

Dont give up For_starters, aslong as the vote goes we will be assholes and we will laught at these "serious" people..

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Jesus! What a little bitch......Mr.Newbie here, has'nt even started the divorce proceedings with ITO yet,and he's already sucking on for_farters.No I think it would be you who is a whore.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
MrNewbie said:
Duztin I apology for the child but it still remains that the reason that you actually got those kids is because your a fucking whore, a rotten slut, no life motherfucker...
I thought we already went over all this. Why bring all this up again?

Oh, because you know nothing. Sorry, I almost forgot you were retarded. My bad.

This is all old bullshit. Been there, done that. Move on now little boy.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
Jesus! What a little bitch......Mr.Newbie here, has'nt even started the divorce proceedings with ITO yet,and he's already sucking on for_farters.No I think it would be you who is a whore.
for starters,

he's not "sucking" on me, although I know you would love us to make an mp3 movie and send it to you, for your masturbation requirements.

get the fuck out queer.

morelos

lexicon incognito
i've met mp4 movies, mpeg, mpg, mpe, mpv, mov, qt, rm, avi, and others; but i have never met an mp3 movie. i can't say with absolution that there is no mp3 movie format, but i can say i have never seen one.

weird.

~ dan ~

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Lemme just say sumthin to both of you guys. First off, Fuck you (sorry just had to say that to validate my post in B&T. No, really....fuck you).

Second, I have to say I admire your resolve.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
for_starters said:
for starters,

go and fuck dustinzgirl with your pathetic excuse of a penis, you know exactly what i meant, dumbfuck. :mfinger:
He will fuck me, and his dick is large enough to make me scream. So either I am tight or he is huge! Its a well endowed penis. Are you jealous cuz I wont fuck you?
Im sorry, but im a one man kind of girl. besides, i like men who have actaully hit puberty, not little bitches.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
He will fuck me, and his dick is large enough to make me scream. So either I am tight or he is huge! Its a well endowed penis. Are you jealous cuz I wont fuck you?
Im sorry, but im a one man kind of girl. besides, i like men who have actaully hit puberty, not little bitches.
No,I think he's jealous because CL wont give him any play.

Sorry CL.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
He shouldn't be jealous at all(at least in his mind), he has his ass buddies to lean back and fuck on.

Status
Not open for further replies.