WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Oceans 12

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
anyone seen it? was it good, bad, or ugly?
i saw it today, it was good but not better than Oceans 11 in my op.
i don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it and plans on.

Signify

Particinator
i went to see it a week ago. I went with my friends, who ended up necking and talking most of the way through. they sorta rolled ontop of me. it was hard to consentrate on the movie, but from what i saw it was pretty good.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
My friend's dad called him, in the middle of class, to tell him not to see Ocean's 12.

It was that bad, apparently.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
IT wasn't bad, it just isn't the same sort of movie as the first one, Oceans 11 was...

Jung

???
Premium
I still like the dirst Ocean's 11 the best, but the remake was pretty good imo.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
ah man, that sucks. i like oceans 11. but i pretty much refuse to see any movie i dont REALLY want to see, since it costs 10 bucks a ticket now.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
thats why i went to the matinee, $6.50 at a stadium seated theatre, huge screen= good value. but then i bought a drink and nachos and spent an additional $10.00

lmfao. rip off-

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
oh man, i never buy any food at the theater anymore. when i used to go there with the devil incarnate (aka, my ex girlfriend) and if she wanted somethin to eat, thats where shes on her own. 5 bucks for a drink, fuck that, if i wanted to be raped so bad, id go to a whorehouse.

Signify

Particinator
just buy whatever stuff you want at another store first. hide it in your coat when you go in. my friends and i buy childrens tickets at the automatic ticket things. going to and evening show runs us up, with food, about 9 bucks per person

Jung

???
Premium
A typo, obviously. Good eye though, I guess.