WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Odd things you say to your kids or your parents say to you

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Today I have said:

The zombies are eating your head!
Protect the base!
The paper plates are next to the empty beer cans on the counter.
Na-Na-Na Im smarter than you. Nice try though. (trying to get away with something)

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
one time my mom was so pissed at me that the simple phrase

"GET YOUR ASS IN YOUR ROOM!"

became simply

"GET IN YOUR ASS!!"

we ended up laughing so hard that she forgot was she was mad about. I remember her carrying a broomstick though....gotta love that "traditional parenting"

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I said "Beer taste bad" My mom said in reply "not if you put the keg in the bath tub!" I still have no Idea what she meant by that!

its not what my mom said was wierd, it was what she did. i woke up one morning, can't remember how old i was and ac/dc-back in black was being blasted. i go in the livingroom to see who had the music turned up so loud in the morning, and heres mom vaccuming and dancing around to the song :redface:
its just strange when i give my kids crap and i say things to them that mom used to say to me :rolleyes:

shep

Local alcoholic
ACdarkfate said:
Beer in the bathtub? that's the dumbest thing i've heard in a while =-\
Keg+bathtub+ice=cold beer.Common sense :thumbsup:

It's also a sign you are at a "ghetto keg party"Get a big garbage can,they work well

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
shep said:
Keg+bathtub+ice=cold beer.Common sense :thumbsup:

It's also a sign you are at a "ghetto keg party"Get a big garbage can,they work well
And the biggest one of your friends sells the cups at the backyard gate for $10

shep

Local alcoholic
MaxPower said:
And the biggest one of your friends sells the cups at the backyard gate for $10
Man,i miss being young again.Good times :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I've once told my kids to get the fuck out of this girls vagina before they get her pregnant.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
my step dad always askes me "whos yo daddy?" does any one know?

ARE YOU MY DADDY?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tbsrk said:
I've once told my kids to get the fuck out of this girls vagina before they get her pregnant.

I hope you are joking. I mean, thats just wierd.