WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Off to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Well I am in a good mood and I figured I share the love. :mfinger: BA, GH, :mfinger: :mfinger:

1) Hooray for Mexicans that make more than retarded rednecks!
2) Parker another 27 point game! Duncan 23!
3) Shaq for being a huge lump of shit; if he was the size of Iverson he would be a gas station attendant.
4) The game tonight is The MAVs and Kings... Can the Kings seal the deal, and make it to the 2nd round? No fucking way the mavs could win the last 4.
5) Chris Weber!

2nd Round: Looks like the Lakers and the spurs Again!!! The Spurs are just too sharp.. Bye bye Lakers in 5 games?

Just good times!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Broken said:
Well I am in a good mood and I figured I share the love. :mfinger: BA, GH, :mfinger: :mfinger:

3) Shaq for being a huge lump of shit; if he was the size of Iverson he would be a gas station attendant.
4) The game tonight is The MAVs and Kings... Can the Kings seal the deal, and make it to the 2nd round? No fucking way the mavs could win the last 4.
5) Chris Weber!

2nd Round: Looks like the Lakers and the spurs Again!!! The Spurs are just too sharp.. Bye bye Lakers in 5 games?

Just good times!
you seem too hally did you get laid

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:

And to think, I almost lost that lovin' feeling.

Illegal alien entry level management jobs, Myth or Minnesota?

Can I get a witness and a halleluja, I knew that was him at Texaco.

Broken said:

5) Chris Weber!

Just good times!

Sweet... up yours, buddy :mfinger:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Why do people always revive posts?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
hey b you made that thread on 4-20

you rock!

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Weed smokin' moms?