WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

off topic flame thread without flaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seije said:
i seriously have no idea...it was kinda just like ..hey let's stab him in the heart and make him leave

basically...they like me hanging around them..so they get me outta the house, we all (4 friends and myself) drive to olive garden..have a fun dinner talking about stuff catching up with out lives...then we decided to start a fire in this thing at my friend's house...so we're doing that..i was doing backflips on the trampoline...we're having fun hanging out..i'm thinking this was a pretty good night cuz i haven't hung out with my friend's in a while cuz of all the time at work
...and then out of no where one tells me to leave, "jus leave, go home"...i was like :confused:
well fine, i'm not gonna argue with this or fight it...so i said okay but remember you told me to leave so don't think you can call me up tommorrow and take it back or blame it on me..and i left, end of story

today my other friend that was there came by, he's watching exorcist or something...but he didn't say anything about last night, but the fact he came over shows he's at least still a friend to me and had nothing to do with it...the guy who said it, i'm not in the mood to speak to him for awhile
...and these are friends of like 8 years now
pretty fucked up friends you got there, Seije.

Or maybe they think you suck, but because they already know you for so long they don't know how too end the friendship and shit.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Since this is an off topic thread: What is your Avatar JK?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I see my theory of creation.. The Swirl Theory..

junglizm said:
it's some nice maya work, good use of shaders. i have that pic on my pc as well.
you know who made it? I googled it using 'carnage' as keyword

Jung

???
Premium
not off hand, i got the pic from deviant art. maybe you could try searching there or a google images search may lead you to a site with info.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
A friend of mine is in college right now learning how to use 3dMax and Photoshop. He's getting to be a real badass... But I still like editing pics I find online using only MSPaint.. It's kinda like being an elite MSPaint user, except that I saw a guy use paint who fucked me up by drawing what lookined like a perfect pencil sketch of a woman's face with NOTHING BUT THE SPRAYPAINT TOOL!!!!

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
johnny kuntz said:
pretty fucked up friends you got there, Seije.

Or maybe they think you suck, but because they already know you for so long they don't know how too end the friendship and shit.
actually that's my internal problem..i want to end the friendship cuz it's like we ignore each other for weeks, hang out one day, and ignore each other again...i'm getting sick of it..i need better friends, or a girl friend would be nice since i've never had one
sorry i was such a bother on the last forum...just get worked up about these things

Status
Not open for further replies.