WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Off topic flaming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
tharuz said:
Example of the heterosexual persuasion mortal enemy, my gardener, and everyones favorite beaner, tharuz.

Uber Squirrel

Chipmunk Slayer
tharuz said:
(you were immigrants too, and if you werent, you were native american)
The difference was, we came on a boat, you hopped the fence.

Uber Squirrel

Chipmunk Slayer
it matters most to the owners of Walgreens, and or other drug stores for making so much money off the aspirin, the need after listening to the crap that sadly to find its way out of your mouth. so do us all a favor, and shut the fuck up, Because, if you don't, I will personally find you, and slap you with a taco. :mfinger:

God

The one god...
edolphritler said:
For example, I hate all you little threadkilling fucks. In fact, I would go as far as to say that I will put you in the boat with all the Frenchies, Liberals, John Kerry, and that fucking clown guy from "Spawn", float you all out in the middle of the arctic, and feed you piece by piece to carnivorous penguins I hand raised for that exact purpose.

In Fucktard Speak, you all ought to just fucking kill yourselves.
:mfinger: :mfinger:

Two Fingers up, Fags.
What are you saying lad? You want to fuck Frenchies, Liberals and John Kerry? and then you want to pork with some carnivorous pinguins?

edolphritler

Der Stallion Italiano
God said:
What are you saying lad? You want to fuck Frenchies, Liberals and John Kerry? and then you want to pork with some carnivorous pinguins?
You can come too, faggot.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tharuz said:
yo my peasants!

(you were immigrants too, and if you werent, you were native american)
I got news for you. Native americans are immigrants too. Just mutch further back than us.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
MaxPower said:
I got news for you. Native americans are immigrants too. Just mutch further back than us.
are imagrants classified as the first ones there?
im not thinking so
there has to be some one there before them to be immigrats
being the first one there is migrating or some other ing word

MaxPower said:
so are starlings (a kind of bird that has populated north america). they were brought in from europe... 40 of them... and were released in Central Park in NYC... now they're all over North America

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
All I know is that we immigrated here first. So we own this place, and you mow our lawns.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Unforgiven said:
so are starlings (a kind of bird that has populated north america). they were brought in from europe... 40 of them... and were released in Central Park in NYC... now they're all over North America

ya to eat the gypsy moth caterpillars that were brought here because some jerk thought you could make silk from their webs.

Cruel joke played on us by nature. They don't eat gypsy moth camarillas, neither do the European sparrows.

MaxPower said:
ya to eat the gypsy moth caterpillars that were brought here because some jerk thought you could make silk from their webs.

Cruel joke played on us by nature. They don't eat gypsy moth camarillas, neither do the European sparrows.
damn bastards... more proof of human stupidity

twofivekidd9 said:
Me too.

I prefer giant bottles of napalm. Why?
Because napalm sticks to kids.
hahaha. it sticks to them then when it's done, you can have a nice BBQed kid... my favorite kind :p

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Unforgiven said:
hahaha. it sticks to them then when it's done, you can have a nice BBQed kid... my favorite kind :p
Barbeque with a hint of lime. MMMMMMM MMMMMMM. I cant wait till I go to hell so I can enjoy me some barbequed baby and grits.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
i have a napolm story. . .

and im in just the mood to share

okay one of my friends hes like 27 is the biggest pyro u will ever meet, he is a science teacher and has axcess to buying nitro glycerin and things of that nature

well one day he was making napolm in his oven, it is made by baking nitro glycerin and some other shit

well he didnt cook it long enough and the nitro blew up in his face when he took the napolm out and it hit the little rack that is in most ovens. he burned his house down

i had to call an ambulance

thus he spent ten million dollars for six months of reconstuctive surgery and is out of a job. . .

i my self thought it was funny, but im sorry for me friend

Status
Not open for further replies.