Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
chubz said:
i have a napolm story. . .

and im in just the mood to share

okay one of my friends hes like 27 is the biggest pyro u will ever meet, he is a science teacher and has axcess to buying nitro glycerin and things of that nature

well one day he was making napolm in his oven, it is made by baking nitro glycerin and some other shit

well he didnt cook it long enough and the nitro blew up in his face when he took the napolm out and it hit the little rack that is in most ovens. he burned his house down

i had to call an ambulance

thus he spent ten million dollars for six months of reconstuctive surgery and is out of a job. . .

i my self thought it was funny, but im sorry for me friend

With friends like that ...... who needs enemas?

And by the way why make it when you can buy it http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/webprojects2001/wright/welcome.htm

And here's the Real ingredients to napalm

Napalm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingredients:
1/2 oz Aftershock
1/2 oz Cinnamon schnapps (Fire and Ice)
1 splash 151 proof rum
Mixing instructions:
Pour into shot glass putting the 151 in last. Light the 151 and Bombs away!!! (Be sure to blow it out before drinking

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
A Jewish friend of mine threw a mazel tav cocktail at some White supremacists. It was funny

edolphritler

Der Stallion Italiano
I'm positive that there a lot of people on this site who have babies as role models or who at least act like babies who take offense to that.

But not me I think that shit is hilarious. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.