WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offensive World Records 2

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
Offensive World Records 2

MOST CAVERNOUS CROTCH
Linda Manning of Los Angeles could, without preparation, completely insert a lubricated American football into her vagina.

ZITS
In July 1987, Carl Chadwick of Rugby, England, squeezed a zit and projected a detectable amount of yellow pus a distance of 7ft 1inch.

GREATEST DISTANCE ATTAINED FOR A JET OF SEMEN
Horst Schultz achieved 18 ft 9 in with a 'substantial' amount of seminal fluid. He also holds the records for the greatest height (12 ft 4in) and the greatest speed of ejaculation, or muzzle velocity, with 42.7mph.

LONGEST TURD
The longest dump ever verified was produced by an American, who produced a 'staggering turd' over a period of 2hr 12mins, which was officially measured at 12 ft 2in. The offender is banned from 134 washrooms in his state.

MOST PROLONGED FART
Bernard Clemmens of London managed to sustain a fart for an officially recorded time of 2 mins 42 seconds.

yo, wtf?!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Some of that is gross and disturbing but funny at the same time. Where did you find that info.?

Pepto Bismol21

We Are The Virus Of Life.
MOST CAVERNOUS CROTCH
Linda Manning of Los Angeles could, without preparation, completely insert a lubricated American football into her vagina.

Really, has it been done? I'm not calling you a lair, but has she stuck a football player into her vagina? and if she did i want to know the guy that went up that...lol

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
i seen a video like that, this girl had a kids football shoot out from her pussy, i was in shock, but when women have more than 2 or more kids they can do the shit b-cuz they know how to use there vagina walls and muscles.

Pepto Bismol21 said:
MOST CAVERNOUS CROTCH

Really, has it been done? I'm not calling you a lair, but has she stuck a football player into her vagina? and if she did i want to know the guy that went up that...lol

learn to read asshole, it says football not football player you stupid fuck :gun: here is a gun, shoot yourself :mfinger: