WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Oh, Broken - a word if you please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
It has just been brought to my attention by the Brawl Hall member ATVile that it was you who banned my WTF account after you *ahem* "somehow observed" him sending me a PM. In connection with that, I have a few questions I was hoping you'd answer for me.

1.) Exactly how were you aware that ATVile had sent me a PM?

As the definition of "PM" is "Private Message/Personal Message", one can't help but wonder how you were aware that he sent me one. Which brings me to my next question:

2.) Are you in the habit of abusing your Mod Control Board to root around in other people's personal and private messages to one another?

I freely admit receiving a personal and private message from ATVile which I responded to. Now, as it happens, ATVile wrote to me in a foreign language and I responded to him in the same foreign language. On to the next question:

3.a) Are you fluent in the German language? And for extra points:

3.b.) Are you cabable of telling me and the other WTF members what ATVile said to me and what I said to him?

You see, I'm wondering if you very unjustly banned me simply because ATVile sent me a personal and private message or if you banned me because you are fluent in German and somehow found the single, very short exchange offensive and in some way harmful to the collective WTF Forums as a whole.

As you by now know, I am not a member of Brawl Hall and was not a part of the hostile exchanges between the two websites: Ergo, you made a collosal blunder when you banned me and changed my custom title from "Me: Ripley, You: Dead bug" to "BANNED - What an asshat!". A couple of quick questions in connection with this:

4.) Are you prepared to offer me an apology for the injustice you perpetrated upon me?

5.) Does the term "Innocent until PROVEN guilty" mean anything to you?

And finally:

6.) In the event that you do not have the common sense and balls to apologise to me, are you prepared to have me - a girl - flame you to a cinder in this, the B & T Flame Forum?

7.) Or will you just ban me again if I do or when it becomes painfully obvious to you that you're getting your ass kicked in such a way that no-one here in the WTF Forums will *ever* take you seriously as the Mod for a flaming forum again?

Anxiously awaiting your reply,

V.T.

they are MODS, they can ban as they see fit. who cares if your a girl, if you can stand your own ground and flame, then all the power to you. the boyz here don't care about gender when flaming, if your good at it, then you may earn their respect. doubtfully though. this thread is kinda pointless, why didn't you just pm him?

Nymphchick said:
. why didn't you just pm him?
That would be my question. Trying to publicly humiliate him or whatever won't help your situation V.T.

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
Funny, I thought the name Broken not "Nymphchick" appears in the title of this thread...

Well, as I'm here just waiting for BROKEN to respond anyway, I'll give you the 15 minutes of fame Nympchick's looking for...

Nymphchick said:
they are MODS, they can ban as they see fit.
You're a submissive girl aren't you?

who cares if your a girl, if you can stand your own ground and flame, then all the power to you. the boyz here don't care about gender when flaming,
Excellent!

if your good at it, then you may earn their respect. doubtfully though.
I can assure you, I am highly effective...Thier respect will be appriciated, but absolutely un-necessary.

this thread is kinda pointless,
Why is that?

why didn't you just pm him?
Because I'd like to discuss the issues in public...for all to see...Hopefully, a public discussion will ensure that Broken thinks twice before abusing his Mod panel again - do you understand this?

tzedek

Original Member
send a fucking pm

Jung

???
Premium
I'm not B, but I think you should get some facts straight before you make a post calling out of one of our mods. Especially since we DO know that you're from BH, and that you're here to attempt to spam/disrupt this site.
V.T. said:
1.) Exactly how were you aware that ATVile had sent me a PM?
We can see people sending PMs on the "who's online" page...
2.) Are you in the habit of abusing your Mod Control Board to root around in other people's personal and private messages to one another?
FYI, not even admins can read PMs in vBulletin (the forum software) without hacking the code...
4.) Are you prepared to offer me an apology for the injustice you perpetrated upon me?
I wouldn't hold my breath; he doesn't owe you, a complete stranger, anything. Besides, this is just the internet. If you're seriously that offended and appalled, just leave. Better yet, leave and turn your computer off.

:rolleyes: There isn't a rolleyes big enough for this thread.
V.T. said:
Funny, I thought the name Broken not "Nymphchick" appears in the title of this thread...
Why are you crying about other people replying? You decided to make a thread, when this is an issue for PMs.

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
tiger_86 said:
That would be my question. Trying to publicly humiliate him or whatever won't help your situation V.T.
Oh, I'm not trying to publicly humiliate Broken - I'd just like my questions answered.

One would think that you, Nymphchick and any other WTF member concerned about privacy and forum control abuse would be interested in reading Broken's explaination...After all, what happened to me could happen to any one of you.

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
junglizm said:
Especially since we DO know that you're from BH, and that you're here to attempt to spam/disrupt this site.
And you have concrete proof of your allegations? Would you care to show me this proof?

Also, would you mind very much showing me exactly where I have spammed or disrupted this website? I have follwed the forum rules to the letter so far.

V.T. said:
Oh, I'm not trying to publicly humiliate Broken - I'd just like my questions answered.

One would think that you, Nymphchick and any other WTF member concerned about privacy and forum control abuse would be interested in reading Broken's explaination...After all, what happened to me could happen to any one of you.
I don't send anything in PM's that is really private. If for some reason the mods feel it necessary to read the PM's then I say go for it. I have nothing to hide. Most of the people that I would send really private messages to are friends of mine that I can talk to in person. There is nothing I say in them that could get me banned. Besides, I doubt Broken banned you for any PM's.

hmmmmmm you are an asshat. again, you should have pm'd him, you made this a public thread, there for the "public" will answer. if i were broken, i'd ban you again just for this dumb ass thread. you want an appology, i pfft on your demand. like he owes you jack shit! if you don't like the way things run around here, then leave, no one really gives a shit one way or another.

Jung

???
Premium
For everyone on the site: Mods and Admins here CAN'T and DON'T read your PMs. Don't be clueless like VT, nobody wants to invade your privacy. Jason and BRiT are decent guys, there's no reason for bullshit like that.

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
tiger_86 said:
I don't send anything in PM's that is really private. If for some reason the mods feel it necessary to read the PM's then I say go for it. I have nothing to hide. Most of the people that I would send really private messages to are friends of mine that I can talk to in person. There is nothing I say in them that could get me banned. Besides, I doubt Broken banned you for any PM's.
Well, I had nothing to hide either yet I was instantly banned when ATVile made contact with me.

If Broken did not ban me for that, what did he ban me for? As I've alreaday stated, I have followed the WTF guidelines to the letter.

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
Nymphchick said:
hmmmmmm you are an asshat. again, you should have pm'd him, you made this a public thread, there for the "public" will answer. if i were broken, i'd ban you again just for this dumb ass thread. you want an appology, i pfft on your demand. like he owes you jack shit! if you don't like the way things run around here, then leave, no one really gives a shit one way or another.
Sadly, you've just proven that you do not have the intelligence to speak to me. You and any other sheeple like you are politely requested to refrain from participating in my threads. Thank you in advance.

Jung

???
Premium
V.T. said:
Well, I had nothing to hide either yet I was instantly banned when ATVile made contact with me.
Coincidence.
If Broken did not ban me for that, what did he ban me for? As I've alreaday stated, I have followed the WTF guidelines to the letter.
PM HIM if you want to know. This isn't a mature way to handle it, and I really wouldn't expect any serious replies to come out of this thread. I wouldn't entertain your little thread was it addressed to me, I doubt he will either.

You're just trying to make a big deal about nothing. You're unbanned, just get on with posting. That is, if that's what you want to do here.

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
junglizm said:
For everyone on the site: Mods and Admins here CAN'T and DON'T read your PMs. Don't be clueless like VT, nobody wants to invade your privacy. Jason and BRiT are decent guys, there's no reason for bullshit like that.
Please scroll back and address the following, junglizm:

http://www.wtf.com/showpost.php?p=176815&postcount=8

Last edited by a moderator:

diamond

The nice guy
tiger_86 said:
I don't send anything in PM's that is really private. If for some reason the mods feel it necessary to read the PM's then I say go for it. I have nothing to hide.

The issue of the fact that people CANNOT read the content of the PM has been dealt with, but Tiger that is an extremely disturbing comment to make.

Would you allow people to open your mail? Do you shun software to protect you from spyware on the grounds you have nothing to hide? Would you seriously condone invasion of your privacy in any way or form? That is the intimation made when a comment like that is made.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
V.T. said:
And you have concrete proof of your allegations? Would you care to show me this proof?

Also, would you mind very much showing me exactly where I have spammed or disrupted this website? I have follwed the forum rules to the letter so far.
Broken and junglizm are both fair mods at this website. In no way are the staff obligated to prove anything. If you have an issue with a staff member,your best protocal is to PM an admin. Posting this in B&T wont geht you a sympathetic ear. If anything,you'll geht a public anal fisting.

Good luck gehtting any responce from Broken.
Now...play nice.

why cause i vote to ban your ass? do you really think that your intelect level is higher then the rest of us? if it was then you'd know, anyone who gets banned, their titles change to banned-what an asshat automatically. your not that special where they would just do it for you. maybe they should change your aviator to the farm aviator. then you can really cry. well princess, no body really gives a shit and i'm sure broken will care even less when he reads this thread.

Jung

???
Premium
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.