WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Oh, Broken - a word if you please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
junglizm said:
Coincidence.

PM HIM if you want to know. This isn't a mature way to handle it, and I really wouldn't expect any serious replies to come out of this thread. I wouldn't entertain your little thread was it addressed to me, I doubt he will either.

You're just trying to make a big deal about nothing. You're unbanned, just get on with posting. That is, if that's what you want to do here.
Interesting reply...

It would seem as though you WTF people don't mind being members of a dictatorship ruled forum and you're willing to simply accept what the powers that be ram down your throats.

Yes, I'd like to "get on with posting" as you've suggested, junglizm - I'd just like to make sure I don't inadvertantly step out of line and get myself banned again for ???

Hence my questions.

diamond

The nice guy
Nymphchick said:
why cause i vote to ban your ass? do you really think that your intelect level is higher then the rest of us? if it was then you'd know, anyone who gets banned, their titles change to banned-what an asshat automatically. your not that special where they would just do it for you. maybe they should change your aviator to the farm aviator. then you can really cry. well princess, no body really gives a shit and i'm sure broken will care even less when he reads this thread.
Nobody told me they gave you pilots when you join.

Wheres mine?

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
I'd rather like to flame the shit out of Nymphchick - am I allowed to do that? Is it allright if I start a new thread and show this impudent little girl what a real woman can do?

diamond said:
The issue of the fact that people CANNOT read the content of the PM has been dealt with, but Tiger that is an extremely disturbing comment to make.

Would you allow people to open your mail? Do you shun software to protect you from spyware on the grounds you have nothing to hide? Would you seriously condone invasion of your privacy in any way or form? That is the intimation made when a comment like that is made.
I use software to protect me from spyware. If for some odd reason the government was tracking my mail and, after following proper procedures, they asked me if they could read my mail I would let them. Like I said, I have nothing to hide. So, as long as they follow the legal procedures I figure it must really be necessary for the government to see my mail. They'd read it and find nothing, fuss over and done. I know it was stated that the mods cannot read PM's, which is good for those who really do put private stuff in their messages. Why was the comment disturbing to you? How does my view affect your life in any way?

diamond said:
Nobody told me they gave you pilots when you join.

Wheres mine?
your not pretty enough to get one. only the cute girls do. :mfinger:

V.T. said:
I'd rather like to flame the shit out of Nymphchick - am I allowed to do that? Is it allright if I start a new thread and show this impudent little girl what a real woman can do?
yay! my very own thread? my dream has come true! thanx vt, you have made me a happy girl. :rolleyes:

Jung

???
Premium
V.T. said:
It would seem as though you WTF people don't mind being members of a dictatorship ruled forum and you're willing to simply accept what the powers that be ram down your throats.
FYI, a dictatorship consists of one absolute leader. That's not the case here, try again...

The admins moderate the mods here, and we mods try to be as fair as possible. You're unbanned, so obviously someone saw a fault somewhere in your banning. Why can't you just PM Broken and get on with posting?

diamond

The nice guy
Nymphchick said:
your not pretty enough to get one. only the cute girls do. :mfinger:
I guess they must like dumb girls then.
Maybe they don't see so well behind those big old specs either?

Nevermind dumbchick. I expect you believe them all when they say they are pilots, and swallow every drop like nectar.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
V.T. said:
Yes you may. In fact,we encourage chick fights. Besure to geht out the waterhose and the grape jelly.

Just keep it in B&T if you please.

diamond

The nice guy
tiger_86 said:
I use software to protect me from spyware. If for some odd reason the government was tracking my mail and, after following proper procedures, they asked me if they could read my mail I would let them. Like I said, I have nothing to hide. So, as long as they follow the legal procedures I figure it must really be necessary for the government to see my mail. They'd read it and find nothing, fuss over and done. I know it was stated that the mods cannot read PM's, which is good for those who really do put private stuff in their messages. Why was the comment disturbing to you? How does my view affect your life in any way?
I find anyone who will blindly believe what their government tells them and allow invasion of their privacy disturbing.

Yes it does affect me and my life if enough people feel that way. I guard mine jealously as one of my basic rights. Like that of free speech. I may not like what you say, but I will fuck with anyone who challenges your right to say it.

no your not. it sounds like vt and diamond need to learn to ignore their little voices, that keep telling them to speek up.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Howdy.

It was me who unbanned your account, among several others that I reviewed and unbanned. There was an influx of users during the whole fiasco and some were banned as a precaution while I was out of town for two days. While exactly how linked you are to BH may be debatable, I did not see any violation of our rules yet with your account at the time of the unbanning.

While a lot of 'posturing' is going on at BH, only a select few have actually done anything wrong that would require any continued action such as:

1) Constant re-registering of clone accounts instead of just writing an e-mail to one of the two administrators to discuss what was wrong (maybe a mistake was even made). They'd find I'm pretty open to discussion (and might even admit I slept with their sister).

2) Public posts on BH or elsewhere about exactly what they are up to here, not to mention a few users who apparently like to play on both sides (because I've had some details about a few things given to me by BH members privately that were given to THEM in confidence). The plot thickens.

It's all a grand game, and some people ought to remember that before pulling their pubes out...

Broken is welcome to respond to you, however it will be in a PM as staff issues apparently this serious (lol..) are to be resolved in private (as per the rules you agreed to when you joined).

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Oh one last thing in closing.

This site does not spy on private messages. While we can do so in five minutes via a hack, we will do nothing to violate the privacy of users here without a court order (and even then I'm a real bastard)...

Status
Not open for further replies.