WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Oh God, ingrown toenail.

SHS

Plaid Ninja
Well, I got one of them things and when I push on it pus come's out so is that a good sign or a bad sign, cause I wipe the pus off and it doesn't make more for the rest of the day. And it doesn't hurt alot, and also, how can I clean it without making it worse.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Peroxide, der.

Also, if you dig around with a tweezers, you can ussually pull out the part that's causing the irritation. It hurts like a bitch while you're doing it, but It'll heal 20 times faster, and not be as nasty for as long.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Puss is a bad sign it means infection. Use the peroxide like BWM said and also try to get the piece of nail or w/e out.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
And for future reference, cleaning your feet is a good idea if they get wet, muddy, or sweaty.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
yea do exactly as they say......but since we are also on the internets.....SHOW US THE PICS!!!