Oh Google, you have a sense of humor

Jung

???
Premium
Unforgiven said:
whenever i type in www.google.com, i get redirected to www.google.ca... google canada.

don't ask me what that has to do with anything... just an observation.
Because you live in Canada? Maybe Google reads your net block and redirects you to the appropriate site.

Edit: Odd, I can visit any of their intenational sites. Does it do the same with and with out the www. ?

Unforgiven

That Guy
junglizm said:
Because you live in Canada? Maybe Google reads your net block and redirects you to the appropriate site.

Edit: Odd, I can visit any of their intenational sites. Does it do the same with and with out the www. ?

yep. with or without, same diff.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
Who's trying to debate anything? All I see is people posting opinions here. :confused: :confused:

I find the fact that you posted in this forum, just to say that, funnier than this entire thread.

Like it some great feat to post in a thread?

WOW....

Talk about high expectations.

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
Like it some great feat to post in a thread?

WOW....

Talk about high expectations.
Are you drunk or something? I didn't say anything close to that. What the hell are you talking about? Do you even know?

Let me simplify my comments for you though:

You said "blah, blah... debating humor is more funny than this thread, blah blah..." I said that your off topic remark, which was also quite absurd, was funnier than anything else in the thread."

I'm not sure how you missed that... but you continue to amaze me. Well played. :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
Are you drunk or something? I didn't say anything close to that. What the hell are you talking about? Do you even know?

Let me simplify my comments for you though:

You said "blah, blah... debating humor is more funny than this thread, blah blah..." I said that your off topic remark, which was also quite absurd, was funnier than anything else in the thread."

I'm not sure how you missed that... but you continue to amaze me. Well played. :thumbsup:

Reading compression does not rank high with you, I can see this. Basically you said something blah blah blah, just to post that, blah blah blah…

Which you made it seem like it takes a great deal of energy to post a reply to a rather lame thread. Then you called it “Off topic“, not really I related it to the topic very good.

“I find your debating humor with people funnier then the initial google search.” I am comparing your reply with the thread topic and making a compression between the two. Thus linking it back to the original thread topic.

I am not sure how you could miss something so simple but bleh... not like I have to much expectation from you.

Jung

???
Premium
Seriously, you need to brush up on your supposed comprehension skills; nobody was debating anything in this thread. I was only posting my opinions on the topic; I was explaining why I found it funny, I wasn't challenging Tzedek's views.

readcomprehendpost7am.jpg

Basically you said something blah blah blah, just to post that, blah blah blah…
Which you made it seem like it takes a great deal of energy to post a reply to a rather lame thread.
No, that's just the fucked up way you interpreted my words. That wasn't what I meant, nor is it what I said. Stop putting your retarded spin on what I say.

Ok Kit, to keep from further derailing this thread, I'll let you be "RITE." Have fun with that... I'm just going to ignore your posts in this thread from now on. :rolleyes: