WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Oh great!!!!!!!

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
To put you in the picture im the boss of a team of our in my workplace, work loads been increasing, theres just too much to do. Anyways, its time to consider getting a fifth!. Therefore I go down to the boss and tell him. Hes cool with the idea and had just told he who it is.......its his son! omfg. Hes a spoilt brat. Dam. Has this happened to anyone else? lol

lady victoria said:
To put you in the picture im the boss of a team of our in my workplace, work loads been increasing, theres just too much to do. Anyways, its time to consider getting a fifth!. Therefore I go down to the boss and tell him. Hes cool with the idea and had just told he who it is.......its his son! omfg. Hes a spoilt brat. Dam. Has this happened to anyone else? lol
That’s a fairly normal situation. Family members are often hired, just because they are family. Though, as long as he does the work, you shouldn’t have a problem with it. Personal opinions of co-workers shouldn’t interfere with the job at hand. Anyways, at least you got some new help. Hopefully, he’s not a total douche, and does his job.

To answer your question: Yes, that has happened to me. That's life.

It took me the whole post to realize that you weren't telling your boss you wanted to get a fifth of liquor to which he agreed. LOL. I've worked for family run businesses before and in my experience it sucks. The son gets hired and gets a promotion just because he's related..sux

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
sideshow_bob said:
It took me the whole post to realize that you weren't telling your boss you wanted to get a fifth of liquor to which he agreed. LOL. I've worked for family run businesses before and in my experience it sucks. The son gets hired and gets a promotion just because he's related..sux

I would have preferred that to what i actually ended up with! lmao

silvablade

Flame Shield ON!!!
rofl, yea ive had that happen more than once. on one outcome he was a spoiled douche and we didnt see eye to eye. I almost got sacked for saying what i thought of his job performance, but then both got fired cuz they were stealing money :D.

In the other one he got pushed that much ahrder because he was the bosses kid, and did a great job. Just depends on the personality of the dad really. good luck. :D

If it doesnt work out we look foward to you posting MUCH more often, lol.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
sideshow_bob said:
yeah actually thats what I was thinking till she told her boss... I was thinking "Wait... she told her boss she needs a fifth to get the job done?" MY KINDA WOMAN! :banana: :beer: :banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive had problems with working with family of the boss...I ended up telling the child off and i lost my job...well, he shouldent have spit in that burger...so the story is he spit in one of my friend's burgers...so i smacked him on the side of the head and told him off...for that i lost my job...fuck you bossman!

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Sux.

Try working for a husband & wife, CEO & Accounting respectively. HOLY SHIT! Nightmare. I walked out of there and never looked back.