WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Oh heeeey

Lavie

Tenderony
Okay, I may or may not be a little bit drink right now but I just have to say somethings. Sorry for typos.

First of all, screw relationships. Okay, I admit its been on my mind a lot. Finding someone and what not. Maybe when I'm older, but not right now. I mean I need to be happy alone before getting into a relationship right? Rigt/

K, also i triwd weed. Marijuanas. Once like a week or so ago. I figured why not. I'm tired of caring so much of what other people think of me, and why not try things just once? Anyways I freaked out haha. May not do that agaun. It was cool but scary. I panicked, then got realxed, then panisjed, then relaxed, repeat. Etc. My friend said it was really good weed. probablt ahoulsnr od tried something weaker/

Okay I was going to post some other things but I can't right now. I love you fuys,

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
I hope that low rent scum ex of yours gets full custody of your white trash spawn so one day I can laugh at you bickering over who stole who's food stamps on the Jerry Springer Show. You can take the rat out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the rat.

Lavie

Tenderony
Are you one of those chicks that have one drink and then act like you're wasted?
Actually I had two WHOLE drinks thank you very much.

I hope that low rent scum ex of yours gets full custody of your white trash spawn so one day I can laugh at you bickering over who stole who's food stamps on the Jerry Springer Show. You can take the rat out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the rat.
Doesn't surprise me you watch Jerry Springer, given you're so keen on judging my life every post I make. I'll make some biweekly narratives for you and you can satiate your ego and justify your own perfectly boring life by telling me what I did wrong each day, like when I accidentally toast my bread for three minutes instead of two and a half because that crap gets too black and hard in those 30 extra seconds. Kind of like the dildo stuck in your butt-hole.

Fine, I'll keep my junky ole truck all to myself. :kickcan:
It's okay, have you heard of the term "cuddle buddies"? I'm down for that!

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Doesn't surprise me you watch Jerry Springer, given you're so keen on judging my life every post I make. I'll make some biweekly narratives for you and you can satiate your ego and justify your own perfectly boring life by telling me what I did wrong each day, like when I accidentally toast my bread for three minutes instead of two and a half because that crap gets too black and hard in those 30 extra seconds. Kind of like the dildo stuck in your butt-hole.
So hurtful.