WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Oh HELL no..

blw72887

Just a poster
I was online and I got an IM from a friend who I’ve been friends with for like five years now. Trust me this is some FUBAR shit if you’ve ever heard it. He goes on in his IM about something that was on his mind and it was eating him up, so I was like ok what the hell could it be, so I thought. He just comes out and says that he likes men. I just couldn’t believe it. It was like oh hell, son of a bitch. I’ve heard people having friends coming out of the closet on them but I never thought it would happen to me.

If you think that was bad, he comes out and tells me way TMI. He goes on about how he loves to suck dick, like what the hell, he is obviously fucked up in the head by this point. So as we are having this conversation, I told another friend and we got into a conference between the three of us. Now I must admit, he is a friend but this is just too much to swallow. Anyways, in the conversation he also says he is a zoophile, and then it hit me, it could get worse. So while hearing about how he loves to give BJ’s, he goes on about how he likes horse pussy. Have you ever? Really, this was just some fucked up shit and I don’t think after this I could ever be this baffled in my entire life ever again.

To tell you the truth I don’t think I can face him at this point, if I did I would wonder how in the hell could you like horse pussy over human pussy? This was just some really fucked up shit, and I think I can be prepared for anything after this.

ferengi

Yay fire!
This is a mutual friend of BLW and I. This is indeed some seriously fucked up shit. I've known this person about the same amount of time, and I must say I didn't see this coming. Why is the world full of such fucked up people?:(

Okay, the zoophile stuff is messed up. And it is wrong that he is sharing so much information with you. You need to explain to him what your boundaries are. I'm hoping your problem here is not that he's gay, just that he's sharing the information about what he does.

ferengi

Yay fire!
I, personally, have no problem with him being homosexual. However, I have SERIOUS problems with the explicit details he's going into, as well as the part about being a zoophile.

Yeah, I could definitely see where that would be disturbing. It just sounded like part of the problem was that he was gay, and I found that part disturbing. So, just tell him it makes you uncomfortable. If he's a true friend he'll stop in consideration of your feelings.

blw72887

Just a poster
ferengi said:
I, personally, have no problem with him being homosexual. However, I have SERIOUS problems with the explicit details he's going into, as well as the part about being a zoophile.
Yeah, this is my problem as well.

bnccoder

Postaholic
You could always get together and tag team a horse. Just let him know that you don't want to know.

dzaykim

Toss my salad
Just tell him not to get active with you and things will be fine. hahaha.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
ferengi said:
dude, i'm beginning to think zoophilia is a common past time in your neck of the woods-didn't you have a gf that came out to you in an email about her zoophilia too?

:scared:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Hmmm... Crossed your mind that he may jus be fucking with you? Or blowing your cat, in this circumstance.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
True or not that's some fucked up shit! My condolances to you for either hearing this crazy shit, or being crazy enough to make it up! WOWzers. :confused:

ferengi

Yay fire!
gurlgonewild said:
dude, i'm beginning to think zoophilia is a common past time in your neck of the woods-didn't you have a gf that came out to you in an email about her zoophilia too?

:scared:
Not a gf, just a friend. She still emails me sometimes. I still find the whole thing disturbing, and now to find out another one of my friends has gone off the deep end... it makes me wonder about the sanity of my friends, and who's going to be next :ut-oh:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More

i think zoophilia is illegal. actually im positive it's illegal. he's you friend though so maybe you should just try to get him some help. fucking animals is abnormal. here is my advice:

get him help.

ferengi

Yay fire!
WizardlyFriend said:

i think zoophilia is illegal. actually im positive it's illegal. he's you friend though so maybe you should just try to get him some help. fucking animals is abnormal. here is my advice:

get him help.
From what he was saying, he's never had sex with animals, but is lustful for horses. He was giving way too much information over yahoo chat. I had to quit he was grossing me out so bad.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
ferengi said:
From what he was saying, he's never had sex with animals, but is lustful for horses. He was giving way too much information over yahoo chat. I had to quit he was grossing me out so bad.
blw72887 said:
he goes on about how he likes horse pussy.
i just assumed he had had sex with animals. id still get him help unless he is just joking. but that's a pretty fucked up joke. especially if he's going into all this detail.

blw72887

Just a poster
WizardlyFriend said:
i just assumed he had had sex with animals. id still get him help unless he is just joking. but that's a pretty fucked up joke. especially if he's going into all this detail.
I wished he was joking, becuase if he was joking it would be a fucked up joke. I don't think he has had sex with an animal, but he talked about it alot in vivid detail.

ferengi

Yay fire!
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?

Apparently someone was MAJORLY fucking with us. Someone has something against our friend and apparently he came online, and me and blw started questioning him. We were both confused all to hell as to what was going on, and now apparently he slashed his fucking wrists!!! WHAT THE HELL!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm talking to his brother who's apparently on his yahoo SN right now. I'm trying to get his address so I can get there and find out what's going on.

THIS IS SOME SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP SHIT!

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
ferengi said:
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?

Apparently someone was MAJORLY fucking with us. Someone has something against our friend and apparently he came online, and me and blw started questioning him. We were both confused all to hell as to what was going on, and now apparently he slashed his fucking wrists!!! WHAT THE HELL!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm talking to his brother who's apparently on his yahoo SN right now. I'm trying to get his address so I can get there and find out what's going on.

THIS IS SOME SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP SHIT!
*trying to get this strait*

somebody signed on as your friend adn made this shit up. then when you confronted your friend about it he got depressed and slit his wrists?

ferengi

Yay fire!
WizardlyFriend said:
*trying to get this strait*

somebody signed on as your friend adn made this shit up. then when you confronted your friend about it he got depressed and slit his wrists?
Apparently so. Unless he's just fucking with us again. I don't know what the hell to believe anymore. I'm so damn confused.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
ferengi said:
Apparently so. Unless he's just fucking with us again. I don't know what the hell to believe anymore. I'm so damn confused.
if he made this up then i think hes taken shit WAY too far. this seams like its way beyond a joke. not that it wasnt beyond a joke earlier. i hope all this shit works out in the end.